best waywt pics

i kind of like denim bros? or "denim otaku" or whatever. i think its cool people who geek out about something specific. idk.

that said, i've never really owned nice denim (well ok i had some nudies but thats not really nice like denim bro nice and we all know it...)

but i think its always good if people try to learn a lot about something and its good for people to learn where things come from

i mean, right now i cut fabric for a living and do a little design for things (amongs other things) like today i patterned a dress, for example (though, to my bosses specifications) and i'm learning a lot about clothing and what have you. production.

i just, can't see it as a bad thing, really. denim otaku. but then, as i said, i like people who geek out about something specific... and i think i generally like people too... also i'm in clothing production mode so anyone who is into well made things is cool by me...

well i think most people got it since i got plusrepped too but i mean the discussion afterwards... like 5 pages of this shit

you got plusrep. for posting and i got nothing since i`m the one wearing it? shit :D...

yup, this thread is full of dumb ass shit like the one on the last 5 pages...to each his own so i don`t get why they always come up with the same old shit talking over "work wear" and guys that dress like that and so on...just deal with it!

shit`s boring as hell...

you got plusrep. for posting and i got nothing since i`m the one wearing it? shit :D...

yup, this thread is full of dumb ass shit like the one on the last 5 pages...to each his own so i don`t get why they always come up with the same old shit talking over "work wear" and guys that dress like that and so on...just deal with it!

shit`s boring as hell...

but not quite as boring as actually looking at pictures of dudes wearing workwear.

^ it's not like finn posted it himself in this thread dude.. you don't like it? take it up with the du who posted it in this thread not finn..better yet contribute something yourself instead of crying about people who do? -_-

^ it's not like finn posted it himself in this thread dude.. you don't like it? take it up with the du who posted it in this thread not finn..better yet contribute something yourself instead of crying about people who do? -_-

how many k-pop .gifs do i have to make to garner your approval?

but really, why can he discriminate against this threads content (superdenim bashing) but I can't (his waywt)? i thought supertrash was an outlet for anger and self depreciating humor - not being a crybaby bitch.