best waywt pics

topless man with shit under his nose

this reminds me of that south park when cartman keeps putting shit under butters nose, and butters keeps saying it smells everywhere he goes.

[edit]

well it was like 7 months in the making

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=23658

originally posted byedmond

seriously love superdenim and i love you guys i know i made a couple of stupid posts and i dont think i deserve to be banned everyone has to start s a noob here i since bought 6 pairs of denims because of super denim thread man this is my new life... come on guys

so, who actually pulled the trigger? Servo?

hey servo is there a thread on ma+ / m across / m a cross / ma plus (???) in sufashion? i searched honest... (seen the one on sz)

still if you read this... can you post pics of the belt bag thing, please, thanks

tg76 there is a pretty comprehensive rundown of M.A+ HERE...

And cosign on the additional pictures of the pouch... Interior shots would be great...

I am outraged that edmond is banned. I myself being a gay and a Jew do not find his posts warranting his expulsion from this forum. If you've banned edmond based on his personal attacks then it is unfair that many others who are also guilty of this act are let off. I find his posts in superdenim very useful and would someday for him to do a proxy for me from take5. In conclusion, wipe that fucking sand out of your vagina whoever banned him and learn to ignore his posts if you don't like it.

I am outraged that edmond is banned. I myself being a gay and a Jew do not find his posts warranting his expulsion from this forum. If you've banned edmond based on his personal attacks then it is unfair that many others who are also guilty of this act are let off. I find his posts in superdenim very useful and would someday for him to do a proxy for me from take5. In conclusion, wipe that fucking sand out of your vagina whoever banned him and learn to ignore his posts if you don't like it.

DDAMN STR8

Werdddd mang. I mean I have a life n shiet, well not really but I'm not THAT into this whole forum denim thing but look at edmond, he seems to love this place. Getting rid of him will be like getting rid of a part of superfuture and not necessarily a negative part. Randoms like me come and go but you will all rememeber edmond.