best waywt pics

If you're that blown away by a blue hoody and gold skirt, I should show you my penis.

Dude, if your penis is wearing a gold skirt and blue hoodie, I want to see that shit.

Wait, that came out all wrong.

Listen, everyone is into their own shit. I grew up in a very strict, white button down shirt, black pants culture. Being Jewish doesn't allow much for color. As I got older and got out, I started finding out that I really liked other people in gaudy, clashing shit. I can't pull it off, so I've never done it, but it looks right to me. I knew that most people would hate on me for this, but I really don't care. I think she killed it. I think most of the shit that gets worn by people on SuFu is ill fitting, hypebeasted shit with absolutely no correlation from one piece to the next and this is a refreshing change.

Hatehatehate.

thesebootswillbeforsalesoon.jpg
I'm gonna get shit on for this, but pearlnecklace fucking destroyed this thing.

blue11.jpg

agree. i think people are jut bandwagoning on the pearlnecklace hate. grow up, she looks great.

as for artificialsky. you look sexy as fuck. nohomo but if i saw you on the streets, ill give you a highfive.

^it's not about hate or anything, i just don't think her outfit should be in the best waywt (or worst).i still think the top's color doesn't mesh well with the bottom's. even alone, none of the peices are awe-inspiring... sure, overall shit ain't totally horrid (execution is not cohesive at all), but does this ensemble scream anything other then club-bitch i'd fuck?

to me its not just about the outfit...cuz shit, shes wearing a blue hoody and a gold skirt. but moreso than that, the photo just screams bitchiness and its what attracts me to it. not calling you a bitch or anything...but im just sayin lol.
You couldn't even stick to your guns for 30mins. smh2ce8.gif