best waywt pics

at least he doesn`t look like a thai male prostitute with the bad aids.

Do you have the good AIDS that only infects the heterosexuals?

Or the neutral AIDS that infect the closet homosexuals that act so straight that they have to lash out at anything that would make them somewhat gay and embrace guns, war and baggy clothing?

4270largeiv8.jpg

Do you hate the Jews too?

No I fucken love the jews actually. They kick islamo fascists in the ass all over Palestine and Lebanon. Jews are hardcore. Hitler must be turning in his grave with jews flying F15s and getting some, righteously, right now..

never mind the gay people here let them be happy and let them be gay and one day another hitler would come up and burn them all alive...

Okay what you said right there is creepy. I never had nothing against homosexuals. I was just telling what chris looked like. Gays usually get aids more than straights so...

I only call straights who act homo, "homo". For example being a straight man and wearing skinny jeans and scarves is mad homo.

Was rejected for my fucked up eyes.

just out of curiosity what is wrong with your eyes? i have severe astigmatism so i cant really drive at night, so i want to know if yours is worse.

hes prolly gay as i thought so at first.. and yeah i can now conclude he's a girly gay.. jesus

whyd you post a nud epicture of yourself and let the whole of the world see you bare ass? you know if only i could see you face to face right now i would have stuck my m4 barrel straight up your girly ass and do a 3 round burst...

and same goes for you too prongratshcnaphoon

Can someone explain to me why we can't ban edmond?

Okay what you said right there is creepy. I never had nothing against homosexuals. I was just telling what chris looked like. Gays usually get aids more than straights so...

I only call straights who act homo, "homo". For example being a straight man and wearing skinny jeans and scarves is mad homo.

it's amazing milspex is actually more sensitive than edmond. kudos to milspex