best waywt pics

^i dont know whether to take your comments seriously or not cause of your name lol

yeah I'm in the same boat, with a name like poostain, about 40 posts, negative reputation and criticizing the banning of a worthless idiot.. I just don't see why his word would not be the truth :confused:

Well it's cause of people like you who take things on the net seriously that edmond is banned. Reps?!??! Number of posts?!?!?! I had an overall +ve rep before but got bored at work once and started to talk about how i can't control my bladder thanks to slim jeans in the evolution of jeans thread then got a handful of -ve reps but whatever, the self demotion of my e-reputation on this e-community was worth curing my boredom. I just find it disturbing that edmond can't discuss his passion with possibly the largest community who also shares his passion because of whiny pussies who get butt hurt over stuff he says even when they don't respect him. I just feel these limp dicks that are coming after him aren't making that much of an effort to ignore his posts and he is suffering from it.

PA152171.jpg

vibskov.insight.atelier.uniqlo

this is nice because this is the kind of girl i'd chill with. it seems that way.

sf204kx6.jpg

Marc Jacobs x ? x Acne x Dior Homme x Dries Van Noten

this is just great on so many levels. best rye post i've seen thus far. and he posts everyday!

1578529421_7ff36fde6c.jpg

visvim | acr | answer* | raf | visvim.cdg

*no vis

true goth ninja shit here.

suzies sweater is pretty fuckin cool... reminds me of one my mum made me in the 80's, mine had 3 big red buttons on each side, wish i could knit and crochet

imo your fit would look better with skinny jeans or a micro mini than the hobble skirt (can you walk in that? looks very restricting) and loose the long singlet... youve got a great body and all that just hides it

I was thinking the same thing, where are the hips?

I'm an androgyne, I don't have hips. No shit

suzies sweater is pretty fuckin cool... reminds me of one my mum made me in the 80's, mine had 3 big red buttons on each side, wish i could knit and crochet

imo your fit would look better with skinny jeans or a micro mini than the hobble skirt (can you walk in that? looks very restricting) and loose the long singlet... youve got a great body and all that just hides it

Thanks about the compliment. I didn't feel like wearing skinny jeans at all today so I decided to put that skirt on instead. The fabric is really stretchy so it walks well though. Not to run but enough for what I did today .

My initial post was just to point out that no one should make generalizations about stuff like that...I'm not a doctor, so I don't know the exact science of what makes people more susceptable to catching anything.

Anyway, this isn't the place for discussing this anyway..my bad.

PS - for what its worth...I liked your sweater too...but I could care less if I can see a girl's hips or not. ;)

Oh, I know, I know. I wasnt criticizing you at all.

Thanks for the compliment as well. I dont care about my hips looking big or not I dont think thats what it takes to be a woman anyways

beautyfake's picture[ /img]

this is nice because this is the kind of girl i'd chill with. it seems that way.

I liked this too, she looks real cool. Like the Atelier LaDurance skirt too, looks like it's still raw.