best waywt pics

I have a genuine interest in doing some stuff that would probably make a certain well-dressed seattle engineer want to fight me.

haha, +rep for you.

this is how she was dressed doing house cleaning when i got home. the jeans are true religions <gasp>, but they do fit her well at least.

feeling this right here.

Really? I don't know, i'm not a huge uparmoured fan, but i liked his stuff from about a month ago better i think. I don't really like the way the pants work there and the other day, the sloppy dress pants just looked bad. He's got some insane pieces though.

The first thought that came into my head upon seeing that pic was "DOPE" too! Took the words right owt frum mai bran

Yeah..it's amazing how Sid pulls off the classic white T and jeans look...feels fresh everytime I see it - and his FH's ...well = DOPE....:D

jmatsu, your fit where u were in the bar was the best so far imho just because it made u look natural, and made the great individual pieces u wear shine. these poses in your office make your clothes look like shit. maybe more action shots?

uhhh... i didn't place my fit in here. you might wanna fight with robideaux about this.