best waywt pics

This comment in regards to cheeps skateboarding pic.. Great fit btw, but i beleive the board looking bent is due towards a physics termonology called "The magnus effect". This term was used for the whole soccer ball thing with roberto carlos, but i beleive it may work in this case also

Because of the speed at which cheep is doing his kickflip, it gives us the illusion that the board is in fact "bent" when in reality the board is linear. Air flow, density, velocity all come into play and of course the photo itself..

Its like taking a pencil and waving it in front of your face..The faster you wave it, it gives you the illusion that the pencil is in fact "warped" when the pencil is clearly straight.

I failed Intro to Physics, for a couple reasons, but still...I think the magnus effect has to do with the air around something that's spinning, right?

You are correct, sir!

Magnus was one of the elder vampires in Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. He was the one who turned Lestat.

What this has to do with skateboarding is beyond me.

i am an anne rice novel cum 2 lyfe... WILL U STEEELLL KISS ME THE SAYYYYM WEN U TASTE MY VICTIMZ BLUDD???

Kiss me with your mouth

Your love is better than wine

But wine is all I have

Will your love ever be mine?

Faces fall before my feet

Like blood onto a clean white sheet

When I grow old I won't forget

To innocence my only debt

Ooohooohooo!

Oooh, oooh

Ooohooohooo!

Oooh, oooh

So, all this time gothxninja should have just been vampire.

i think that vampires dress more olden days euro trash with mad ruffles and bootcut-sleeves, while gothninja dress like ninjas with no muscle.