worst (sufu) waywt fits

the sandals. the fit. the everything. words fail me.

R0012998.jpg

If you found this pic, I hope you read the comments surrounding it. Everyone was saying how "vintage" and "period correct" he was... GOD FUCKING DAMMIT are you kidding me? I gotta stop looking in the MF thread, but part of me loves to hate so much.

Agreed. Mvk's fit look fine, especially combined with the rest of his ensemble. Very 1930/40s Europe to my eye.
MVK The midnights look incredible! You got the perfect size. As quoted on the MF site "MF® does not make skinny jeans…" You two look great and both have really good character. If I saw you two on the street I would want to take your photo! Definitely have that vintage look.
I agree, and I dig the vintage fits in the picture you posted. I think non- 5-pocket-jean denim pants often look great worn this way. It's one of the aspects to them that makes them a good alternative to have in your wardrobe.

I think that kind of fit almost always looks better if the inseam is cuffed so there is no break though....it gives a nice contrast to the relaxed fit, and the whole garment hangs better as a result....if the leg is too long the silhouette can look kinda sloppy. I don't like very much break in pants in general though....others may feel differently.

Skinny jeans will be out of fashion again one day, as they were in the past. So wear them how you want, mvk.

I threw Paul T's quote in there just for the fuck of it. This guy so badly wants to be an American out in the old west it's fucking killing him. That coupled with his ridiculous (uneven) cuffs and pretentious attitude gave me more reasons to put it here.

Haploid I shouldn't have searched through that thread, as I'm once again pissed off... but I'm drunk and have nothing better to do! :D

those fucks look like oliver twist and some fuckin' railroad workers from the 1800's had an aborted love-child fuckin' fetus and out came two goddamn yokel-ass motherfucker's with a fucked up style concept. FUCK YA'LL.

Fuck A Whole Foods Shoppin' Baggy Pants Concept. Get-10 Cents-off-your-purchase-'cause-you-put-your-fuckin'- Groceries-in-your-pants Concept.

edit: that motherfucker on the right even looks disgusted at what is occurring on his homie's person. "YOU REALLY WEARIN' THAT SHIT????"

part of me loves to hate so much.

you're kidding?

I threw Paul T's quote in there just for the fuck of That coupled with his ridiculous (uneven) cuffs and pretentious attitude gave me more reasons to put it here.

uneven cuffs? Hey, if you're goimg to e-stalk people spare a thought for a guy left with one leg shorter than the other as the result of an unfortunate railroad selvage collision.

shoes.jpg

And, for my bonus negrep, some flipflops especially for you lovelies

flipflops.jpg

you're kidding?

Well, maybe my thoughts were poorly worded. I was rather drunk and carried away.

However that photo you posted was not at all what I was referring to by uneven cuffs. The incidence(s) I'm speaking of were some time ago where you continually posted huge, sloppy cuffs. Maybe I'm biased... In my opinion those huge cuffs immediately look absurd as well as sloppy.

I may post something in "worst" but it takes quite a lot for me to neg someone over their fit. I may think you and some others in that circle-suck going on in a few Denim threads look ridiculous, but I'm not gonna neg you... I feel the Trash is far more appropriate.

If you found this pic, I hope you read the comments surrounding it. Everyone was saying how "vintage" and "period correct" he was... GOD FUCKING DAMMIT are you kidding me? I gotta stop looking in the MF thread, but part of me loves to hate so much.

you're fucking clueless.

im not even a denim head but there is nothing wrong with that fit. He looks comfortable and more importantly genuine in his clothes. Not like he's playing dress up or any other kind of bullshit you're coming up with. Log off the internet every now and then.

He looks comfortable and more importantly genuine in his clothes. Not like he's playing dress up or any other kind of bullshit you're coming up with.

uhh scuse me but i can look comfortable and genuine all day in boxers and a t-shirt but that don't make me well-dressed. the guy looks ludicrous. engineer cap, giant beard and birkenstocks and you think he looks good?

you're fucking clueless.

im not even a denim head but there is nothing wrong with that fit. He looks comfortable and more importantly genuine in his clothes. Not like he's playing dress up or any other kind of bullshit you're coming up with. Log off the internet every now and then.

yo yo Koala. It is a pretty ugly fit. I for one should know a pretty ugly fit.

id rather have "rep power: 9" than "age: 18" under my avatar. have you even lost your virginity yet?

I'd rather be 18 again than have any rep "power". To use this as an insult suggests that you weren't living right at 18 ;)