worst (sufu) waywt fits

I'd rather be 18 again than have any rep power. To use this as an insult suggests that you weren't living right at 18 ;)

No shiet... What I would give to 18 again. Especially if I could keep my current knowledge and bank account....

omg how many exclamation points does it take for you to realize i was kidding. it was a jab at the rep system, you dumbass.

Im 19. I'll bet you $23,600 (contents of my bank account) that I've gotten more pussy than you in my 19 years of living than you will EVER get in your entire life. meh

this quote alone is proof why all 19 year olds are giant idiots.

smfh

in my comment to haploid i was mainly lashing out at people who take rep too seriously. im not really an ageist (im in my 20s), although stupid posts like these tend to make me reconsider.

Im 19. I'll bet you $23,600 (contents of my bank account) that I've gotten more pussy than you in my 19 years of living than you will EVER get in your entire life. meh

why are you still living at home and getting an allowance at 19

id rather have "rep power: 9" than "age: 18" under my avatar. have you even lost your virginity yet?

oh shit, lol

Age hatred. So insecure.

aww, whats the matter? hit a little too close to home?

No shiet... What I would give to 18 again. Especially if I could keep my current knowledge and bank account....

agreed 100%...shit would haven been even more fun :D

cool story hansel

What an unparalleled contribution to our species! You must be some kind of Stephen Hawking, but without MND, and with a dick for a brain. May your conquests live on through the eons in the written lore of Superfuture.

Jwasch, No one cares about your opinion man. Even if you think that is a bad fit pic, its still not as bad as every fit you've ever posted. All your fits ended up in this thread too, remember? Just stop posting in this thread, the shit you say carries no weight

yeah but still :cool:

Shit, I'd hate to be 18 again. Anything less than 21 would just suck. I like being able to go wherever I want and drink whenever I want and not having to worry about scrounging up a fake ID or hoping somebody's older brother's buddy will buy us a sixer of Bud.

Ageism in any form is a fucking joke; seems doubly stupid at a place like SUFU. Under 21 you need a fake, that's about the only negative thing that can be said about being a teenager that has any sort of validity.

Old balls are always gonna be mad at the youngsters cause bottom line you're fucking jealous.

You know what?

I could care less about being 18 again, under 10 years old is the shit.

Back when you didn't HAVE to care about money, bitches, or anything. When time wasnt of- the-essence. When waking up at 9 o'clock was early, McDonalds didn't make you feel fat, and summer vacation was 7 days a week, not just every Friday night, Saturday and most of Sunday. Back when you didn't realize how stupid people were, especially over the Internet.

Those were the good ol days.

man, i could care less about being under 10... you remember the comfort of the womb?? yeah, that was the shit! didnt have to worry about anything!!