worst (sufu) waywt fits

IMO, the worst fits easily come from the crowd that dresses like period actors. That shit irks me so bad.

If you feel like instilling some hate in your heart, check out the ROYxCone and Mister Freedom threads.

this guy is good

You gotta give it to him... dude is trollin' effectively.

IMO, the worst fits easily come from the crowd that dresses like period actors. That shit irks me so bad.

If you feel like instilling some hate in your heart, check out the ROYxCone and Mister Freedom threads.

You gotta give it to him... dude is trollin' effectively.[/quote

see... there are some mr freedom pieces id wear, but i could never do it head to toe.

its much more interesting to take something that is obiously from some specific period and make it work in another context than to wear everything the same.

No worse than the all Supreme or RO fits. Moderation is generally a good thing. Mixing things up is more fun to.

see... there are some mr freedom pieces id wear, but i could never do it head to toe.

its much more interesting to take something that is obiously from some specific period and make it work in another context than to wear everything the same.

I couldn't agree with this more. My hate was directed at those who wear the MF chambray, vest, wool pants, jacket, etc. I'm sorry but it doesn't work. They end up looking like a parody of an individual in the past.

That being said, I wish I had the cash to pick up one or two of the jackets.

soon the massive circle jerk that is superdenim will force God to release a massive plague upon all those who dress like miners and railroad workers

then the trash must clean up the bodies

BRING OUT YOUR BAD FITS

p53kJX64ieQ