worst (sufu) waywt fits

maybe i'm just getting soft in my old age, but I've come around to Haploid. Maybe it's because he changed his avatar to a hilarious gif of waka flocka, maybe it's because he just addresses people in a straighfroward manner with questions or relatively serious comments...hell, maybe i'm just a rep whore and it's because he's now at a respectable 3500. whatever the reason, haploid now holds a special place in my super-heart.

i've been team haploid for a while now. he is k oo l an he has sexi hair

also thinfinn is prolly like wtf

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Of all people, I dunno why Paul T.... dude also got butthurt when I posted that pic of eltopo in here months ago. He and the rest of his crew should just stay in the ROY x Cone thread and continue to suck each other off.

Of all people, I dunno why Paul T.... dude also got butthurt when I posted that pic of eltopo in here months ago. He and the rest of his crew should just stay in the ROY x Cone thread and continue to suck each other off.

Ah... you're such sensitive types - so people hurt your feelings by disagreeing with you? Still burns, huh?

i think the only answer to this is to get rid of the rep system... that way the superfashion and supertrash people cant bitch about how much more important the denim people are, and the denim people dont get big headed about the pointless rep system.

I still need to know what dum means when he says festive. Nobody looks particularly festive, and its not even Memorial Day yet.

Can't believe there's so much drama (although I am enjoying it) from one obvious faux pas. How fucking hard is it? We've been through this a million times before.

Flip-flops (aka thongs) are NOT acceptable footwear, except at the beach. They are definitely not acceptable when worn with jeans. They are in no way suitable for any WAYWT, under any circumstances.

What was the rule about buttoning vests?

The only 2 fashun commandments I know.

Anyway... carry on making fun of people and their boring lives in Africa xxx
this whole thing has been boring until this

im still fascinated by trying to determine what exactly this is supposed to mean

Pretty sure he's talking about dkatz who lives in kampala, uganda. unless he's just being racist because thinfinn is dark-skinned?

NO1 KNOZ

there's a very special place in hell for people who wear flip flops.

no one wants to see nor smell your stinky gross looking feet asshole. it's not about fashunz it's about respect and being a shitty human being or not.

what about the ladies wearing them?

think for a second. it's not about what they wear but about what they don't. in other words as long as they're pretty, whatever is fine by me.