worst (sufu) waywt fits

I guess it really depends on what you choose to get from (and give to) the forum... I certainly appreciate (and have repped) stuff - in areas like the photo thread, what are you reading, some of the brand-specific threads, etc. Nonetheless, at the end of the day, I think the emphasis here is on the clothes you wear.

Because of what I've seen on sufu over the years, I know I've been inspired to try stuff that I may not have considered. And yes - sometimes it didn't work for me. And when that happened, the constructive criticism was always appreciated.

There used to be some really great dialogue on the "waywt chat edition", and that seems to have been replaced by folks plunking down stuff they don't like in the "worst fits" thread. I get that not everyone is into workwear or denim, but I don't think that Flo's or Morse's fits belong here. Since "style" is always subjective - why not critique in a meaningful way on chat?

when will the whole "sizing down" thing go away?

sorry, this isn't superdenim, but i just wanted to share this. a former member of sufu recently wrote this:

I agree with your friend's assesment of how a lot of guys in sufu wear their jeans, but I don't think it applies to morse's 811s. He gets them hemmed like he says he's planning on doing, I think they'll look great and fit well.

me too. rep dont mean shit.... and i know id much rather see a sal fit than a morse fit.

i just have rep because i piss people off. it's pretty useless tbqh, i waste so much time on here

98% of my rep comes from posts that aren't fits

end of the day, the wdywt / rep system / sufu in general is all for fun.

so lets all turn that frown upside down

1a58c1ed3c7335c6632e0796a5f7cb2f.gif

With all due respect, length of time and amount of rep points are no reliable indicator of respect or quality. There are many older users with lower rep totals who do not participate in the reacharound backscratching that goes on in particular in the Denim WAYWT which results in artificially inflated totals.

Tried to obsequiously rep ordo for this, but I'll settle for requoting instead.

The majority of my rep is definitely because I'm a girl. I don't even have 200 posts yet, god damn there is no reason for me to be over 1500...

I kind of miss the days when Cotton Duck and his merry band of crusaders went around neg repping all the girls in a hopeless attempt to curb vag rep.

The reason why your peen is less than a third of mine 78, yet you've been a member for three times longer than me, is that I'm out there doing it, posting it, and getting acknowledgment for it.

All you do is troll around and whine about shit. Seriously though, get fucked. And why am I getting pm's about how wack everyone thinks you are?

who are you?

and

why do you have so much rep.