worst (sufu) waywt fits

Amen.

Not too concerned, my beef is with the Lmoadong fellow only and even then my rant is over.

I won't and you are on the money, getting feedback is also part of it tho. That said I still care about the size of my penis more than my rep power at the moment and thus I don't feel the need to post my shitty post in 5 different threads. Just a matter of time I guess.

:confused:

Cause, you know, dick size definitely represents ones success with women

when did he mention women?

By saying that he cares more about his dick size than jawnz he's implying that dick size is more relevant to being masculine and/or obtaining success with women (or men). At least thats what I got out of it

usually, doesnt a woman or man see your clothes before your dick size if they are considering letting you insert your dick in one of thier orifices?

maybe he just greets women with a self-written declaration of his penis size on a sticky note and hopes for the best

or perhaps on a regular day, he simply doesn't wear pants

maybe he just greets women with a self-written declaration of his penis size on a sticky note and hopes for the best

or perhaps on a regular day, he simply doesn't wear pants

img_blog_ohn_penis_pants.jpg

Where to kop some Dick pants?

Isabel Mastache FW/2010/11

I would start checking with atelier soon.

was gonna. but way too ez

i searched up that guys post history just because that fit was sooo bad and i was curious if he was just some random that knew nothing about clothes and decided it would be a good idea to post a fit but.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=231853

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=243005

now im just sad for him

shit i was looking for a second pair of Zipper boots...