worst (sufu) waywt fits

those shoes look so bland and cheap, especially for the price they probably are

paired with the huge obey logo on the shirt, i would have guessed those for some borderline payless kicks if he hadnt listed the brands

and scarf + furry jacket look Target clothing, womens aisle

another fucking fail. Dude... I don't care how much you spend on your clothes... THEY ALL LOOK LIKE SHIT ON YOU

haha i wanted that hoody too.

Between the KAG and this guy wearing it, I'll leave junya to scott.m & co.

damn y'all love to piss on somebody's parade. it may be a 415 dollar hoodie, but this is sufu, where people regularly spend 300+ on jeans and 1000+ on shoes that are known to have the sole disintegrate after a few weeks. dude probably likes junya a lot and all he could afford was that hoodie, so he copped. fuck it, if you dont like it, neg him and keep it moving.

Didn't spend $415 on it, much less.(Union isn't the only stockist)

Basically what above me said besides the all I could afford part

Edit: Kixslf that's a really cool oxford, saw another fit pic of you wearing it and it fit's well too, like the color.

ha ha hahahahahahahhaa

$415.

It's BAPE for sufu idiots

How do they even attempt to justify that price point for something so simple?

yo this "price point" shit needs to stop

y'all wearing uniqlo

let the man spend his money

damn y'all love to piss on somebody's parade. it may be a 415 dollar hoodie, but this is sufu, where people regularly spend 300+ on jeans and 1000+ on shoes that are known to have the sole disintegrate after a few weeks. dude probably likes junya a lot and all he could afford was that hoodie, so he copped. fuck it, if you dont like it, neg him and keep it moving.

preach.

Also, most people haven't even handled Junya shit so how can you hate on a specific garment until you see the treatments, handle the fabrics? If it fit him shitty sure, hate away, but it's perfectly inoffensive.

fuck kixslf. if that hoodie was junyaxinventory you would own it. just shut the fuck up you fat panda bear.

hi who are you?

anyways, i want to see scott.m vs kisxf fit battle plz.

junya-japanya vs. ameri-workwear-cana