Rick Owens Tank

Rick Owens Double Layer T

Rick Owens Vaginas

Ann D Skull Necklaces x2

KZO Necklace

Werkstaat Munchen Ring x3

Surface 2 Air Ring

Helmut Lang Bracelet

dude spent at least 3-4k to look like $30-$40. If homie didnt post the brands youd think he copped his top half at Urban Outfitters and his bottom half from Hot Topic. Tights tucked into sneaks? Sup 2006.

Dont get me wrong, he occasionally posts good fits but I cant help but feel the love he gets is mostly for copping expensive shit as opposed to it actually looking good. He should reinvest some of that $$$ back into food/nuorishment

i)

..wens Tank

Rick Owens Double Layer T

Rick Owens Vaginas

Ann D Skull Necklaces x2

KZO Necklace

Werkstaat Munc...

...Why is he wearing vaginas around his neck?

milspex,

u looked way better when u were living in japan. u was leaner when u was eating japan foods.

4 real, guy b wearing nhbrhd. i don't like the brand no more, but some of it looks alright. shit is jap-bikers working in the garage. hypebeasts make it look hypebeast. this could pass for a valet at a ski lodge. like u could buy all this poo at a hunting store or the likes of a sports authority. outta go intern at farmer's place...not guaranteed he'd get it tho.

CORRECTED BY DDML

Gutted by this, honestly. All I was doing was trying to impress you aswell :(

i)

...Why is he wearing vaginas around his neck?

In my locker in the locker room at Xclusive lie three vaginas I recently sliced out of various women Iâ€ve attacked in the past week. Two are washed off, one isn’t. There’s a barrette clipped to one of them, a blue ribbon from Hèrmes tied around my favourite.

on his feet, actually
Man wearing real vagina's as shoes would be mad comfortable.

yo back in my day you put them on your lap, or from behind if you're feeling frisky

wearing them on your feet – that's some perverted S&M stuff, man