worst (sufu) waywt fits

Yes really. Just because it doesn't look good on you doesn't mean I can't pull it off.

Most people that hate on stacking are just stuck on wearing with what other people tell them is ok to wear or doing whatever is deemed trendy. Think for yourself. It's ok to not do what everyone else is doing(which happens to be cuffing at the moment).Just because our see the people with 500 or 1000 posts doing something doesn't mean you have to do it to look good. I'm not too worried about your opinion. I dress for me and my taste. You can feel free to be sheeple and let others form your opinion for you just because they have more post than you but I do what I think looks good. Cuff your relaxed fit Lee's if you feel it suits you. I'll keep stacking mine.

this is a bold and false assumption really. people here really dont care about post and rep count to let others decide what to wear for them.

Yes really. Just because it doesn't look good on you doesn't mean I can't pull it off.

Most people that hate on stacking are just stuck on wearing with what other people tell them is ok to wear or doing whatever is deemed trendy. Think for yourself. It's ok to not do what everyone else is doing(which happens to be cuffing at the moment).Just because our see the people with 500 or 1000 posts doing something doesn't mean you have to do it to look good. I'm not too worried about your opinion. I dress for me and my taste. You can feel free to be sheeple and let others form your opinion for you just because they have more post than you but I do what I think looks good. Cuff your relaxed fit Lee's if you feel it suits you. I'll keep stacking mine.

2nc3ojq.jpg

You have 47 posts and 0 rep

fail

You have OvER 800 post and it still doesn't make you cool.

If me stepping on your toes and hurting your feelings makes me an ahole tthen I guess I am one. What i said still stands true. You can hate me all you want it doesn't hurt my feelings.

The funniest part is that one guy said that people here don't care about rep points and post count then the very next post said "47 post and zero rep, fail"... You only prove my point.

Anyways this conversation is not going anywhere and is utterly pointless. So if I offended anyone I'm sorry but I refuse to get into a war of wits where we see who can say the most cutting things to each other. Its very immature. So I'll be the first to say I'm done.

Anyways this conversation is not going anywhere and is utterly pointless. So if I offended anyone I'm sorry but I refuse to get into a war of wits where we see who can say the most cutting things to each other. Its very immature. So I'll be the first to say I'm done.

yo mama .

woaaaaaaaaaaaah i will have to try that. i just moved by a really good butcher so i have been going meat crazy, haven't tried their steak yet though

last month me and the wifey made our own big macs, they were soOooOoo good. the secret to mac sauce is thousand island + mayo, then add relish and sugar to taste. i had it pretty much perfect

TIdQ0.png