worst (sufu) waywt fits

Why not just start a alex dedicated wayw thread that he can post in...all day and night if he so want. Then one doesnt have to stumble on 10 fit pics of the same, same, same, same every hour or so..... just saying.

shubharamani always deserves to be in here, but there's something weirdly likable about her too... like she reminds me of a nice neighbor who always gives you Christmas gifts that are kinda generic, like collectable coins or candy dishes, and always brings her special homemade salsa to barbecues

^ you two have some eerily similar avatars...when you're not looking at them.
i was scrolling and thought they were the same person hahaha.

same here.

also, in response to:

people on the IH forum semi-hate him - especially almostnice and his goons. don't know where he gets his rep.

neg from almostnice: "dont ever get my name in combination with him. you got a new neg stalker. see you soon. wanker."

wow

-

shubharamani always deserves to be in here, but there's something weirdly likable about her too... like she reminds me of a nice neighbor who always gives you Christmas gifts that are kinda generic, like collectable coins or candy dishes, and always brings her special homemade salsa to barbecues

I'm glad that you see some good in me, vanilla wafer . Except you have me pegged very wrong. I'm a highly like-able person...that's true. However, I'm not a gift-er and and have no crafty/home-maker tendencies whatsoever. I'd buy the salsa from Whole Foods. I never cook a meal at home, ever. If I eat at home, it's a bowl of cereal, or I can brew a pot of coffee. Also, to be honest...I'm not neighborly at all. I'm not an aloof person, but I'm too busy to be gift-y and neighborly. And, I don't do candy or collectible coins. I'm also a workaholic type...and I do 1.5 hours of yoga 6 mornings a week. I just don't have much spare time in my life...that's the reality. And I know that I dress like shit compared to most people on SuFu. That's cool. I emphasize internal beauty and health more than external appearance and this will always be the case. :)