worst (sufu) waywt fits

lendo gets rep because he is sexy beast

i wonder if lendo has tried spitting game at you after all of your advances. Hmm...

when I posted one of my first waywt's here on sufu, some dude said I looked like lendo and everyone seemed to agree... :X

just sayin'

that was me and i said you looked like a shorter version of -Z- from denim waywt

Edited by vaguerant

Posted · Hidden by vaguerant, February 12, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by vaguerant, February 12, 2012 - No reason given

when I posted one of my first waywt's here on sufu, some dude said I looked like lendo and everyone seemed to agree... :X

just sayin'

that was me and i said you looked like a shorter version of -Z- from denim waywt

fair enough. I took a bunch of stuff I normally do and dialed it up a bit, but maybe a little too far. I still liked it though, and it seems like other people did too. just trying to have some fun.

boots are easy to skate in though, it's not like I was sessioning a rail in them or something. or on that board.

curious to hear an explanation, doesn't strike me as worst personally. seems fine, jacket is nice. don't care much for the shoes/sole but everyone has their quirks.

it exudes "dressed by the internet". very check-list with 1) chambray 2) slim cargos 3) cuffed pants 4) mcnairy bucks. the proportions make him look very short. i'm not a brand synergy nazi, but certain brands work better with certain aesthetics and that jacket is completely mismatched with his outfit.

also facial expression is a combination of smug & "i'm sitting on my balls"