worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest glasses

who cares how many people view your profile? why even post that

i seriously cant tell if youre trolling us or not. stop posting shitty fits every day. please. if youre here to learn or whatever thats fine, just stop talking/posting pictures. no one will draw any inspiration from your pics

there is always more than meets the eye in life. the fact I have so many profiles views says something in itself. i'll leave the analysis up to you.

i don't think you should speak for everyone by saying that no one will draw inspiration from my fits. everyone on here has their own preferences for style, perhaps some viewers tastes will be more in alignment with mine. you know, lendo posts a lot of fits of his everyday wear, nothing crazy but he looks put together. no one is complaining about him...

Guest glasses

because he looks put together...

you can tell he knows what he's doing. people can tell you don't. which is fine, you just don't need to advertise it

Edited by glasses

there is always more than meets the eye in life. the fact I have so many profiles views says something in itself. i'll leave the analysis up to you.

i don't think you should speak for everyone by saying that no one will draw inspiration from my fits. everyone on here has their own preferences for style, perhaps some viewers tastes will be more in alignment with mine. you know, lendo posts a lot of fits of his everyday wear, nothing crazy but he looks put together. no one is complaining about him...

lendo gets rep because he is sexy beast

I find it funny to see Baconzilla's fit in here

Had it been just him, sans anime faces, and a different angle, that fit would be getting all sorts of +rep

lendo gets rep because he is sexy beast

when I posted one of my first waywt's here on sufu, some dude said I looked like lendo and everyone seemed to agree... :X

just sayin'

Edited by Bogie