worst (sufu) waywt fits

Also what is it with capital cities and white kids typing phonetic black/urban slang on the internet? If you go on the breakbeat.co.uk forums it's full of white middle class Londoners calling eachother 'bludclart' and saying drum&bass tracks are 'dutty', faux Carribean slang style... round here there's a bunch of New York kids old enough to know better misspelling "holler", saying "ya'll" when "everyone" would suffice and universally describing anything that isn't a colourway SB as "wack".

+1 funnyllhljkh

DUM I'm not so sure about that.

dope fits, LOCh, cweak, x666x and fish!
Fishscale- In my opinion, your best fit ever. Everything fits in very nicely, and that Freshjive hat kills all competition. The best fit of the month hands down.

And there are many more, but I am too lazy to dig them up.

So this guy posts on the Hypebeast waywt thread everyday and the guys on there are always all over his nuts.

fit113-1.jpg

That sillouette is dope, the brands and the print ont the t-shirt are weak tho. Belongs in `best fits` thread imo, you all dont know shit.

double d you sure you live in brighton?hundreds of skaters here all well past 16 all living it,myself included.

that guys fits are never really off piont that far in garment selection its just his clothes wear him,not the other way round he always looks lost ,just dosent carry it.

For once I actually disagree with you, I think DC definately rocks his stuff the way he likes and it looks good. If anything I`d say the items are lacking.

Theres been some pretty bad shit lately...

2rf6heh.jpg

Cut your fucking jew fro and tuck them tongues in!

DSC01500.jpg

Hoodie is brutal.

IMG_0331.jpg

Bill, my man, your one of my favorites and i know its the "LA look" but that polo is just too much...this one is more comedic value.

PIX__69.jpg

Tuck your fucking tongues in and this becomes great...

mefi8.jpg

Im not trying to pick on you personally...but CAN WE GET OVER THE FUCKING FLANNEL ALREADY!

2rxgt9x.jpg

UGH. Ill just point out the ridiculousness of one cuffed one not...

2d85c8p.jpg

What a tool shed...