Time for some evo close-ups on the 21oz Steel Feather jeans; pictures were taken at around 1,5 months of (just about) everyday wear:

7131441347_ca8614fe7f_z.jpg

6985358442_5e53635714_z.jpg

6985357086_4d815671da_z.jpg

6985357720_fe0db8bd50_z.jpg

6985357962_7397b53b25_z.jpg

6985358194_f00bee6cfa_z.jpg

Will be back with more pictures of how they look on me after about 2 months of wear :)

Picture update on my Steel Feather jeans, size 34. These were shot around the 2 month mark, and they feel quite a bit looser now, especially in the hip and upper thigh:

6985353408_eafc1e2488_z.jpg

6985352468_c4cbc42856_z.jpg

7131436679_425403b475_z.jpg

7131439655_ede86762fd_z.jpg

Pictures were shot by my girlfriend, Annette, at her grandparents farm in Øysletta.

The first post has been revised, and some of the information reorganized for clarity. Be sure to check it out, and to PM if you have any questions :)

If I hadn't just picked up a new denim 1 month ago, these would be a pretty easy choice.

In any case, I'm happy to hear you like it :)

such a nice work there..where can i get a pair?

Thanks for the compliment! I sent you a PM in regards to how you can get a pair of Steel Feather jeans.

Wow.. a very great jeans, indeed! How can i get a pair?

Thanks.

Thanks for your positive comments, Regedit. I've PM'd you on how you can buy a pair.

I would like to repeat that information on how to buy a pair of Steel Feather 21oz jeans is described in the first post of this thread; including information on sizes, expected shrinkage and stretching.

I hope this will make it easier for everyone; and if you have any questions beyond that information, or something seems unclear to you, please PM me. I'm glad to be of help :)

Kind Regards

Anders Helseth

so is the run limited edition? how many pairs did you have made?

Regedit is correct. The first edition Steel Feather 21oz jeans are limited to 100 pieces, and I've numbered them on the label inside :)

Back with some more pictures. My friend Sigurd sent me a few snapshots of himself to share; naturally, he's wearing his Steel Feather jeans, size 32.

7006267062_31a43126ab_z.jpg

(Above: the texture of the Steel Feather 21oz denim in direct sunlight; this denim is lizard friendly, as you can see from the pic)

7006266720_3a02db0a6f_z.jpg

(Above: Sigurd in the sun; I know some people don't enjoy the combination of cuffs and sneakers, but I think he pulls off this casual look pretty well)

7006266422_e4667e9971_z.jpg

(Above: Sigurd, still sitting on his rock, sporting his Steel Feather jeans)

7006266868_d1dc290625_z.jpg

(Above: Sigurd, this time without sunglasses or the jacket; the car is a Lotus Elise 111S, and belongs to my friend Rikhard)

These pictures were shot by Rikhard on the way from Lillehammer to Oslo, on one of the few sunny days in April.

car's not bad either....

car's not bad either....

Is that a fjord?

The car is a Lotus Elise 111S, hand-made British sports car. A fjord is a prolonged narrow inlet with steep sides or cliffs, which is filled with water. We have fjords in Norway, although I'm sad to say the body of water in the picture is a lake, and I think this particular one is called Mjøsa (not 100 % certain about it though).

7041441225_55d01421c8_z.jpg

(Above: Taisuke at work; always behind a machine)

Edited by Surrealizm

Here's a bonus pic:

6921844662_08c074fa21_z.jpg

These are actual sewer lids in Okayama City; the imagery is based on the legend of MomotarÅ.

A pair of Steel Feather jeans found its way to London recently. This is Junior wearing a size 31:

7248317746_57de243446_z.jpg

7248317514_064393cfab_z.jpg

7248317388_8f4b1477b3_z.jpg

7248317860_6aec17df89_z.jpg

7248317616_9397d3fa10_z.jpg

This is Junior's first pair of raw Japanese selvage denim, and according to himself he's loving it so far. I'm very happy to be able to supply someone with their first trip into the world of MiJ jeans!

Kind Regards

Anders Helseth

Edited by Surrealizm

Just recieved my Steel Feathers yesterday, If you are considering buying a pair

DO IT NOW! AMAZING

Thanks for the great support! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of how they fit you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in getting in touch with me about Steel Feather jeans, you can now get in touch with me on [email protected]

My fiancé designed a simple web-site for me as a part of her exams. Feel free to check it out: steel-feather.com :)

• 2 weeks later...

Anders, been meaning to post this for a long time since I got your jeans but I haven't had a chance until now. These are the size 32 pre wash. I plan on soaking them but I want to wear them for a bit so that maybe the legs can stretch out a bit first. The thighs and calves are perfect but the waist is a lot bigger than my waist so after a soak it should be perfect. Was just reviewing the pics you posted above of your 2 friends -- the size 32 wearer in Norway and the size 31 wearer in London -- can you compare their bodies? How much taller/bigger is the 32 waist friend compared to the 31waist friend?

steelprefront.jpg

steelpreback.jpg

Thanks for sharing, shinobi2000. It won't shrink much in the thigh area, and it will stretch out with some wear. The first days might be a bit uncomfortable, but it just gets better and better the more you wear it.

Sigurd is 175cm tall; not sure about Junior (London). I would say he's shorter than Sigurd by the look of the pictures.

With the risk of sounding biased, I like how they look on you; and I'm sure they'll mould to you nicely given time. However, I'm not sure how much it will stretch without washing first. I'd wash them, and start breaking them in. The denim is surely more flexible after a wash and some wear.

for me the fit right now looks just great. I have no experience about the shrinkage of this denim but Anders does. If this would have been a pair of Flathead 3001 or so, I would have said: size up!

But if Anders say you are good, listen to him :)