ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

good to have some familiar faces on board as well...i should also mention that I don't think the 91 denim has really been represented at all on sufu or anywhere for that matter? let me know if i'm wrong, but i think this denim will be very interesting...reminds me of 43 (my favorite) but a tad darker. really look forward to this!

I think (if possible) just the denim is fix. Fit and details and gimmicks that won't affect the wear or outcome of the denim itself should be custom do every guy, just like always with OOE. So everyone would have his own and unique pair. But they are still comparable

awesome possum! can't wait for the pics and details of the denim! Just hope that I can do these jeans justice, given my sedentary lifestyle and salaryman status. :( now, someone help me out by buying my jeans!

Edited by tsunamiboy85

awww yeah super stoked to be apart of this! now like all good things - we wait. july production means something to look forward to in the fall.

Edited by mapz

glad to see this pushing through although i dropped out on the chance because i dont think i can really contribute that much anymore since i dont get to wear jeans on most days. however, happy to see some familiar faces on the list. Flash, you might want to copy the list to the first page as well so it will be easier for everyone.

Ok lads , what you need to do now is think of your details ( please keep it relatively simple for ryo and hiro's sake we do not want to disrupt there regular production too much )

You can post them in the thread just for fun but please pm me to let me know you have an idea what you want ( things like rivets and buttons will be sorted out when you are speaking with ryo and hiro )

When everyone has been sorted out with there ideas I'll email ryo and hiro with your usernames ( please do not contact ooe before this )

When the time comes to contact ooe yourself please quote your username

Here is the '91' denim from a sample piece sent to me by R&H. Sorry I can't zoom out more, its only a small sample. All of these are one wash samples.

6933461936_65e42eb79f_b.jpg

7079534813_fa31391d83_b.jpg

For comparison purposes, the '92' denim is on the left and '91' is on the right. The 91 is very slightly lighter in colour and possibly a little less slubby than 92?

7079533535_687bce62c4_b.jpg

I never ordered from there before, is there a step by step guide to making an order?

As Flash is fronting this one and we're all using the No.91 denim, I would suggest the biggest decision you need to make is the cut, from these: http://ooe-yofukuten.com/bottoms_bk.html

When you have the cut sorted, you have a choice of: hardware, pocket bags, pocket lining, thread, arcuate and labeling. They can do almost anything, however each change from the basic spec adds to the cost and to the time it takes R&H to make each jean.

i think i might actually size up on the 02 cut...been gaining some gut recently...flash, not sure if this affects anything i've already told you (cut, size, etc wise), i'm gonna change to a size 33 waist!

Edited by aho

no mate any changes are fine , you are all gonna have to pass this on to ryo and hiro when there ready but i just thought it would be easier if everyone had there basic details picked out to make ryo and hiros job a little easier

Edited by Flash