ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

Really excited for this. I've been thinking about my new pair for a about a year now. I think I've settled on the 02 cut with 01 detailing and some sort of lined pockets... still deciding on a crotch rivet and specific hardware and stitching.

i'd go for a 02 cut with 01xx details and lined back pockets as well! favorite cut, and favorite details! no idea about the sizing yet though, have to wait until more details about the shrinkage and stretching.

how about we add to the name list where we are located as well? Singapore represent! Hahaha.

My dream would be a 02 cut with prepre war details like this but with lemon stitching and normal buttons.

20120303012022a0f.jpg

Suspender buttons :)

20120205111500ff5.jpg

Maybe a chinch and instead of hidden rivets ufo rivets :)

Edited by JacoBlue

Well ooe's shrink from tag size so a tag 30 will measure 30 pre soak so i would su1 from your true waist for a regular fit or up 2 for a fuller fit (dont know if i would su2 myself , could look a bit baggy on my frame)

On the other hand i went tts on my s9202's and they fit fine after a bit of stretch in the waist

if i may suggest__ you don't need to have a 2nd list.

just keep adding onto the queue & crunch the list [ie, eliminating those who dropped out] once it's time to make the final cut/line-up.

btw, i would like to be included in the list, as well ... if you so decide to put in alternates ;)

Edited by BrownMetallic

Really depends on how you size , I went tts ( i would not recomend this if you cant deal a tight waist for a day or two )and the fit I got reminded me of my old samurai 0500xx's

Here is some fit pics

20120401_150844.jpg

20120401_150902.jpg

20120401_150925.jpg

please excuse the mirror ( new house )

Edited by Flash

thanks for the help.

Flash thats a great fit, going by the measurements the thighs all seemed rather large in comparison to some other brands. I currently wear strike gold 1105, and was looking at the samurai 710xx cut as my next pair.

Would an 02 cut be similiar?

pardon the newbie questions, havent had as much experience as some on here :blush:

Edited by Moyamoya

the sg and 710s would be a lot more of a modern cut...66's (02 in this case) indeed have larger thighs and relatively stronger taper than you'd find on a 40's or 50 cut. none of the cuts will be exactly like the sg's or sam's, but you can achieve a slim fit if you're able to size as flash did in his pic above. incidentally, i'm actually sizing up on my 02's (not that i recommend this to anyone)...;)