would you rather?

Don't know how well this will work, may start getting weird. Can be whatever, who would you rather kill/sex/eat/eat brunch with/be read a story by/be in prison with. anything

edit: seems people would just prefer would you rather scenarios as opposed to it being based around who would you rather so we'll see how it goes.

who would you rather wife?

Nimue Smit

Nimue-Smit-Nick-Dorey7.jpg

or

Sigrid Agren

tumblr_lrkv50PVEz1qgyis7o1_500.jpg

Edited by Midnight Marauders

punch people in the face for not doing it right or just ad a new question

add a new question.

would you rather be a homeless dog, or a pet bird that gets to fly around in a mansion?

impotence for sure.

would you rather be sent to live on the moon alone forever, assuming they have the proper facilities

or spend 50 years in a max security jail

50 years in a max security jail

would die without human interaction

Richest person in the world?

Or Immortality?

family

fuck immortality when the sun explodes and also everyone is dead and you're like an unevolved stupid lifeform. ie rich bitch boutta provide for the kids and own the planet

only be able to watch movies as media consumption or only able to read books?

Edited by OCEANSECT

vomit upon kissing; if you sweated mayo you'd never be able to exercise/go out in the heat... fuck that... I could live without kissing.

good taste in _______ but can never obtain what you want, so nobody knows you have good taste.

or

bad taste in _______ but can easily obtain what you want, so everyone knows you have bad taste.

Edited by Stacks

Good taste in ___, never can obtain.

I'd rather know about good shit and not be able to get my hands on it, then to have a stockpile of MEK denim and Acqua di Gio. I can appreciate quality art without owning a piece, or amazing architecture without living in a mind-blowing space, and still enjoy it.

Excel at only one thing, and master it...or be mediocre (or worse) at many things, but have a decent comprehension of all of them.

Posted · Hidden by dovo, January 24, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by dovo, January 24, 2012 - No reason given

vodka.

Sex everyday for the rest of your life with an elderly woman with dry pussy or a one night stand with an attractive post op tranny (not that theres anything wrong with that) who used to be your sisters boyfriend?

Good taste in ___, never can obtain.

I'd rather know about good shit and not be able to get my hands on it, then to have a stockpile of MEK denim and Acqua di Gio. I can appreciate quality art without owning a piece, or amazing architecture without living in a mind-blowing space, and still enjoy it.

Excel at only one thing, and master it...or be mediocre (or worse) at many things, but have a decent comprehension of all of them.

Excel at only one thing for sure

vodka.

Sex everyday for the rest of your life with an elderly woman with dry pussy or a one night stand with an attractive post op tranny (not that theres anything wrong with that) who used to be your sisters boyfriend?

Dude you think of the weirdest shit man

One night stand defiantly

Would you rather be attractive but Naive? Or average-looking but knowledgeable

probably flight, I think the opportunities of flight would outweigh those of being invisible.

would you rather discover that there really is a Jurassic park

or

cure cancer

Cure for cancer. You would be damn fucked up if you would let people suffer to see some dinosaurs.

Would you rather end world hunger or go back in time and Kill Adolf Hitler with your own bare hands?

Edited by yo_mj