Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

airfrog! oh no, they do have those chucks in my sizes.

do they run true to size?

those are the sickest chucks i've seen lately. and your aldens are worn in so well it makes your lvcs look almost too new right now. good stuff.

ADDED: Thanks for the info, airfrog!

Man, I'd love to have just one pair of red wings and that guy has 3.....damn I envy him!!

dave - do you live in the US? if so, you should be able to find a red wing store not too far from you (they usually carry the full line). if not, i might be able to buy a pair for you and mail them out. PM me.

those chucks remind me of an original pair of black ones i had in the late 70's that i got from an old guy in florida (they must have been from the 40's) - i used them to walk around the mangrove swamps, they lasted a couple months and were gone ...

those chucks remind me of an original pair of black ones i had in the late 70's that i got from an old guy in florida (they must have been from the 40's) - i used them to walk around the mangrove swamps, they lasted a couple months and were gone ...

ok i need to get the indys,

Two days left to get in on the pre-order savings for the cordovan indy's from Leathersoulhawaii. Not that I'm pushing them, they were just another one of the boots on the special order list that I could have choosen. I sent my order form in this morning. I'm commited to the cordovan wingtip boots now.

ok i need to get the indys,

Two days left to get in on the pre-order savings for the cordovan indy's from Leathersoulhawaii. Not that I'm pushing them, they were just another one of the boots on the special order list that I could have choosen. I sent my order form in this morning. I'm commited to the cordovan wingtip boots now.

DD------these are the aldens with sams, as you requested.

samfrontyy7.th.jpgsamsideaj5.th.jpgsambackim6.th.jpg

Come on just cuff the damn jeans. i know you want to.

DD------these are the aldens with sams, as you requested.

samfrontyy7.th.jpgsamsideaj5.th.jpgsambackim6.th.jpg

Come on just cuff the damn jeans. i know you want to.