A.P.C.

jeepster

if im a true 32, what should i get in petit standard? also, what pics are those on this page a little further up? what kind of apcs?

Im a 28, so I got a 26. They were fine until a few washes and they have shrunk a little too much for my liking. Personally, I would go with only sizing down 1 on petit standards for myself

^ now this is what this thread needs more of.

Any wash info?

3 soaks, each one every six months. Even though it seems like I planned to soak them every six months, it just turned out that I would fuck up and get them dirty somehow exactly at every six months lol.

@deek the repairs are only $40 from SE, for the results you get i think it's worth the price. if you bought the jeans from them its only $20

I'm trying to decide between a 31 and a 32 NS.

The legs on the 31 are painted on (denim leggings), and I can't get the top button fastened. The legs on the 32 are slim but not tight, and I can get all of the buttons fastened with a bit of effort.

I like the fit of the 32, but I'm worried they're going to stretch too much. For reference, I measured my waist/hips where my jeans sit, and its 35.5".

I'm trying to decide between a 31 and a 32 NS.

The legs on the 31 are painted on (denim leggings), and I can't get the top button fastened. The legs on the 32 are slim but not tight, and I can get all of the buttons fastened with a bit of effort.

I like the fit of the 32, but I'm worried they're going to stretch too much. For reference, I measured my waist/hips where my jeans sit, and its 35.5".

I would recommend going with the 32s. If you like the way they fit then I would just wear a belt with them to prevent the waist from stretching too much. As for the rest of the fit, if it's not overly tight it shouldn't really stretch much. On the other hand it just depends how tight you want the fit, if the 31s are super tight on you then they'll stretch to some extent, but I personally don't think it's worth the pain nor the extra stress you put on the seams.

I could button up my pair of 27 PS all the way when I got them relatively easily and with a belt they haven't stretched too much in a year.

hi all. i need help guys. this is how my new cure's fit. It's size 30...

jhu8lw.jpg

and i want to buy a pair of petit standard but i dont know what size i need to go with. my nc was a lil bit looser in thights after few months of wears and this is fit of PS what i want my to look like. this guy size down 3 and i think its perfect fit...

tumblr_lnex7gYJyN1qzez93o1_500.jpg

what are you think guys? what will be best size for me in Petit standard? ohh. and my true waist is 32. Thanks for help!

Was curious just how many NS owners decided to hem them right away? Got a pair the other day and they seemed freakishly long, but I'm not keen to cuff them, be nice to have an uncuffed pair for a change, without excessive stacks.

Arn't APCs meant to shrink in leg length after washing? Don't want to hem jeans that will become unwearable after their first wash.

Was curious just how many NS owners decided to hem them right away? Got a pair the other day and they seemed freakishly long, but I'm not keen to cuff them, be nice to have an uncuffed pair for a change, without excessive stacks.

Arn't APCs meant to shrink in leg length after washing? Don't want to hem jeans that will become unwearable after their first wash.

APC's are sanforized and won't significantly shink in the wash. You'll maybe get at most a 1/2 inch in shrinkage in inseam if any.