A.P.C.

jeepster

i'm not sure about it, i don't love it, i don't hate it at all...

i don't know if it goes with your overall style much though...

it does look like a good rain jacket for heavy rain though, which is something nice to have...

what is the material like?

I do like the overall shape and design of the jacket though

The Material is a light 100% cotton but super waxy. Looks like some white Dior waxed denim jeans I saw a few months ago. I was a little shocked by it when I opened the box

because I was expecting something different. The picture of the Parka on the APC site

doesn't look this waxy (see below)

apcparkats5.jpg

Purchased a pair of "Original Standard" APCs ( says ORIGINAL STANDARD on the label below APC) from the APC store yesterday. Whats the difference between the NS. Did not see these on the site.

My new cures say original cure, there's no difference.

if you're measuring to buy jeans, measure where you want the jeans to sit ..

as for 'real' waist measurements, it should be half way between the bottom of your ribs and the top of your hips.

Will knee bulge affect how the knee area fades? I have some decent bulge since I bought my apcs (it's almost been a month since I bought them). I read in the OP that you can soak them to get them to shrink a bit, but I really want to hold off as long as possible before soaking.

thanks.

so does that not apply to people that dont buy apc often? or is it for everyone that happenes to buy apc during the sale period. i wouldnt want to ruin it for people

also.. the apc Room Sprays..... has anyone had any experience? there are no smell characteristics listed on the site. :)