A.P.C.

jeepster

Hi guys,

Have been sneakin around here for a long time, actually i order my first apc more then one year ago but i was to fat to wear them haha... but since new year i decided to loose some wheight and now i am 12kg less (around 26lbs) and feels much more comfortable with my new standars.

Anyway, im only 171cm so i need to get them hemmed, how much do you guys think is good to cut off? I thought about 3cm shorter, is that enough?

Also it would be nice to hear what you think about the fit, i have worn them for about four days so far... now they are sized down 2, from levis 31 to this in 29. (before christmas, they where more likely sized down 4 haha)

Sorry for my bad english, pretty much learned from tv-series and games...

xliefm.jpg

258a4vb.jpg

Guys, am looking for a pair of APC's. Wanna get em super slim all the way, from the thighs to legs but not skin constricting.

Basically narrowed down my choices to getting a petite standard or new standard but unsure of how much to size down. Size 27 raw MIJ Diors fit fine on me but am aware that APC stretches way way more.

So should i get a New standard sized down to 25 or petite standard. Not sure how to size on petite standards though.

Anyone? Thanks in advance.

um...ive had my new cures for about 3 weeks now

and theres been a comfortable stretching and all...but does it take longer for the ankles/calf area to soften up? i feel like my stacks havent been progressing as fast as the other areas like the thight and waist have...is it just because those areas are less exposed to wearing? how long does it take for your apcs to really soften up and have some nice stacking?

Guys, am looking for a pair of APC's. Wanna get em super slim all the way, from the thighs to legs but not skin constricting.

Basically narrowed down my choices to getting a petite standard or new standard but unsure of how much to size down. Size 27 raw MIJ Diors fit fine on me but am aware that APC stretches way way more.

So should i get a New standard sized down to 25 or petite standard. Not sure how to size on petite standards though.

Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Get the P.S in size 27 (26 might work too). APC stretches a hell of a lot, but Dior stretches quite a bit too. I have both in 29 and wear them in the same spot (APC lowrise, I sag my Diors)- the Diors are slimmer in the thigh but looser knee down; APCs are looser in the thigh but have a muc more dramatic taper down.

um...ive had my new cures for about 3 weeks now

and theres been a comfortable stretching and all...but does it take longer for the ankles/calf area to soften up? i feel like my stacks havent been progressing as fast as the other areas like the thight and waist have...is it just because those areas are less exposed to wearing? how long does it take for your apcs to really soften up and have some nice stacking?

Stacks are the last thing to show wear. My New Cures didn't show much difference until after your 2nd or 3rd wash (more than half a year), whereas my back pockets, lap, and knees faded much earlier. What makes denim look great is the different levels of contrast that develop at different times. Keep pushing the fabric down so it bunches around your ankles and eventually the creases will set in. If you want to make a CONSCIOUS effort (a moral grey area), cross your ankles a lot when you sit down.

Mine felt a lot better, and honestly started fading better, once I washed them.

I kind of feel like the same thing is happening with mine. Fades are much more noticeable.

how long did you wait to wash them?

I only waited 4 months. I kind of wish I would've waited maybe another month or so, but they look pretty decent (for rescues at least) to me. Whiskers are visibly fading, honeycombs are starting to visibly fade, and I can see a little thigh fade in good lighting.

Hey guys, I received my pair of APC NS and just wanted to know how is the fit? I sized down 2 from a 32 ==> 30. should I exchange them for a 29? I'm looking for a not too tight but a slim fit after they stretch.

Thanks in advanced.

apc3.jpg

apc2.jpg

apc1.jpg

Those look a size too big. When you sized down, did you factor in vanity sizing? A tagged 30 is actually 32", so if you mean you "sized down" from a traditional size, you'd actually have gone to a 28, which measures 30" new. I'd definitely say go down a size.

No I just size down from 2 from my true waist. I measured the jeans and they measure at 32. I was able to button up all the buttons without much of a hassle. I'm afraid my thigh wont fit in a 29, you think it might?

thanks