A.P.C.

jeepster

awh! thanks everyone! You can't see the crotch rip unless i show you so i'm not worried about it, they've been repaired a few times but I'm still working on them...

probably but I meant still doing repairs.

not up my vagina but between my legs sure

I currently have a pair of nudies slim jims which are around 3 months old. they're great but i'm now looking for a pair with a bit less flair... i'm looking into apc's ns, ps, and nc. any suggestions on the fit and size?

this is what my slimjims look like from behind which i really like

DSCN0585.jpg

but this is what it looks like from the front,

DSCN0596-1-1.jpg

as you can see the bottom really flares out too much, making my legs look short. i would like a straight bottom, kinda like this when i bring out a leg:

DSCN0600-1.jpg

my slimjims are size 32x34 and i'm 6'0" tall.

here are dimensions for a size 32:

33" actual waistband

34" inseam

9.25" front rise

14" back rise

22" at upper thigh

17" at the knee

17" at leg opening

i am currently thinking of apc ns in black or indigo size 30ish. i just want pretty much the same fit as i have right now except with less flair.. any suggestions?

and also, would soaking just the bottom leggings in warm water help reduce the flare?

thanks guys

i just bought a pair of naked and famous slim girl indigo, only $82!!!!!!

ha, their silk denim i think is ugz, fit pics of these or those?

^ NS 30 is cut almost exactly like SJ 32, but with a slight taper so it'll look like a true straight leg.

And no, soaking them won't change their shape/cut.

so are the NS 30's the ideal fit i'm looking for? what about PS and NC?

If i only soak the leg tubings they'll shrink right? shouldn't that change the shape?

and tyang, around how much would it be to taylor them?

thanks

so are the NS 30's the ideal fit i'm looking for? what about PS and NC?

Yes. PS and NC are both much slimmer than Slim Jims.

If i only soak the leg tubings they'll shrink right? shouldn't that change the shape?

First of all, sanforized denim doesn't shrink much, definitely not enough to be noticeable. Secondly, even if it did, no, it would not change their shape; they would still be straight cut from the knee to the hem, and a true straight cut leg will always look slightly bootcut unless it doesn't break/stack at all.

and tyang, around how much would it be to taylor them?

Probably $10-20.

STFU you don't know shit, if yours didn't stretch then you got some faulty product

Guest chiquita_chaser

I always fuck up my clothes, so my APC's sorta woirks the same way like when you give small kids helmets to put on when they bike. I been tearing my NS four months now and in moment of typing they are soaking in hot water in my kitchen!

I've been waiting for this moment since they started stretching, but I wanted to get some wear into them first. I'll give them two and a half hours on their own, then wrap them in a towel and hang them out to dry. FUCK! I Can't wait to wear them tight again!

I'll post some pics inhere tomorrow and tell you how it went.

Hang loose

NC Size 30 worn 4 bout 6 months ... but not every day ... they didn't stretch at all ... my advice is ... buy them true to size ...

Your not a 30 then. Because when i stick on a pair of true to tagged size NS's i can stick a fist between the waist band and my waist.

This is because NS's are widely known to be vanity sized. So please don't buy true to tagged size people... you'll only regret it.

I normally wear 30 in most jeans and I bought nc's in 26 because vanity size stretch ect, and they fit great after a few weeks, dont know why people only size down 1-2 or want baggy jeans, i thought the point of these jeans were to be a tight fit that molds to you, not to buy $160 just so they fray and rip and thats it

...jeans or any pants for that matter are bought to fit personal style, its been said over and over that the NS can be a very skinny/slim fit or worn baggy depending on your preference, body type, etc. There is no "point of these jeans".. Also you can't generalize sizing down because someone for instance may be able to size down 3 in the waist, but the thighs would then become too tight if they're more muscular there.