A.P.C.

jeepster

went by the APC store today: the petit standards are a great fit. I had a pair of New Cures and the leg opening was too big, love the fit of the PS's though.

I wear a 31 in Uniqlo T000's and a 28 in the PS fit me great. I'm going back I just don't know what color I want, indigo, raw black, or black. Might go with indigo for some fades and black for a nice pair of black denim.

Those look really bad. I can't say for certain that they'll stretch enough, but I'd recommend going up at least one size. It sort of looks like you've got around 3 or 4 inches to go. I don't think APCs will stretch that much that easily. Unfortunately, with your apparently skinny legs, it's still gonna end up looking baggy throughout the legs and tight at the waist if you size up. You could also try pulling up your pants a bit as it might not work sagging that low right off the bat. I'd seriously consider the other person's recommendation of trying out New Cures. Maybe even Petit Standards.

I'm going to return these, I might get new standards 1 size bigger...why do you recommend new cures? I don't want a skinny fit, more slim-straight.

Brand new APC NS sized down 3, I can only do 1 and just about get the 2nd button. These unbelievably tight, are they gonna stretch out or should i exchange them?

3378201083_1ec3f8cb40_o.jpg

3379020370_aca6227707_o.jpg

Maybe it's the angle, but they fit weird on you.Like someone posted above me stated, a pair of new cures will suit you better or petit standards.

I recieved a pair of sz26 new standards through the post today from APC.fr, however they are just wayyyy too tight. I want to exchange them for the sz27. I got a returns form with the jeans and it has 3 sections, 'items returned', 'items requested for exchange' and 'remarks and reason for return' and an extra bit at the bottom for credit card details (I assume that's if you want your money back. I put my jeans in the items requested for exchange section but i'm not sure if I should put that I want a sz27 instead in the 'reasons' section? Or should I just put it in the items returned section, get my money back then re-buy?

went by the APC store today: the petit standards are a great fit. I had a pair of New Cures and the leg opening was too big, love the fit of the PS's though.

I wear a 31 in Uniqlo T000's and a 28 in the PS fit me great. I'm going back I just don't know what color I want, indigo, raw black, or black. Might go with indigo for some fades and black for a nice pair of black denim.

What's your true waist? Were you able to button up all the way?

I'm going to return these, I might get new standards 1 size bigger...why do you recommend new cures? I don't want a skinny fit, more slim-straight.

both the NS and the NCs taper. if you're resistant to the NC why not try the PS? it's just a slimmer cut of the NS. it's good for skinnier legs. because you have skinnier legs the NS looks too roomy for you. try the NC or the PS and it should look more suited to your build.

Does anyone have a picture of their hemmed APC New Standard or Petit Standard jeans? Because the legs are tapered, I'm wondering how "clean" the hem of the cuff looks.

I'm not sure when to hem my APC jeans and if they'll look jacked after I hem them.

you won't be able to tell because the hem is so short and the taper is very gradual. just make sure the person doing it knows what he/she is doing.

I recieved a pair of sz26 new standards through the post today from APC.fr, however they are just wayyyy too tight. I want to exchange them for the sz27. I got a returns form with the jeans and it has 3 sections, 'items returned', 'items requested for exchange' and 'remarks and reason for return' and an extra bit at the bottom for credit card details (I assume that's if you want your money back. I put my jeans in the items requested for exchange section but i'm not sure if I should put that I want a sz27 instead in the 'reasons' section? Or should I just put it in the items returned section, get my money back then re-buy?

If you want a size 27 for exchance, you should state that on the form. It's the fastest and easiest way. To make sure, you can shoot an email. I have good experiences with their customer service btw, easy to deal with.

where did you see the petit standards in raw black? at an APC store?

i've been having trouble finding them online, but i know i've seen people with them on here

They didn't have my size at the APC store...come to think of it they actually had very few of them left. They're also not online---I hope they aren't discontinuing them because I really want a pair. Anyone know where I can pick up a pair?

Hey Capa, more info about the PS? I thought since they were reportedly between the NS and the NC that if anything the leg opening on the PS would be bigger than the Cures, but no? That's why I sold my Cures, but if the PS have a smaller opening then I'll probably get some. How was the fit otherwise?

Also dammit, the black PS on the APC site are $210 compared to the normal indigos which are like 150 or something.

Hey Capa, more info about the PS? I thought since they were reportedly between the NS and the NC that if anything the leg opening on the PS would be bigger than the Cures, but no? That's why I sold my Cures, but if the PS have a smaller opening then I'll probably get some. How was the fit otherwise?

Also dammit, the black PS on the APC site are $210 compared to the normal indigos which are like 150 or something.

the black PS currently on the APC site aren't the raw black ones that went for $155...the ones I want. ummm I had a pair of new cures in size 29 and the leg opening was huge while everything else was tight. I tried on a size 28 in PS and they definitely have a smaller leg opening and just generally looked better on me.

the black PS currently on the APC site aren't the raw black ones that went for $155...the ones I want. ummm I had a pair of new cures in size 29 and the leg opening was huge while everything else was tight. I tried on a size 28 in PS and they definitely have a smaller leg opening and just generally looked better on me.

Alright, good to hear. My Cures were a 26 and I had a similar problem with the leg opening, so I'll probably just order a 26 in the PS. Thanks.