A.P.C.

jeepster

these to me look more like rescues,which I really dont want, I wanted a wayyy more slimmer fit, im contemplating new cures,or petite standards now or maybe just size right with the standards. But now im really confused on how to size,and there is no apc stockists in my area.

Dang this jean make you look like a midget. What's your true inseam? hem them.

Ordering a pair of PS tonight. Was going to get NS on Tobi, but I don't feel like waiting a few weeks because they're backordered. Is the sizing still the same? I assume it is, but the lower rise makes me wonder if I should size down to a 27 instead of a 26 (which I'd do with a pair of NS).

What size do you need? Tobi has most of the sizes in stock and context just got some more.

I went to order a 26 NS from Tobi and it said it was backordered, that it'd be 2-4 weeks.

I'm just debating now what I want. I'm always nervous about a backorder, especially when it concerns a brand that's based outside of the continent. I'm really, really slender, so I figured the PS (Context) would be a better fit (also considering a 26). But then there's the Tobi coupon, which significantly drops the price of the NS. That ends Thursday, right?

I'm mostly just unsure of what I want. I need a new pair of denim but I can probably stand to wait 2-4, though that doesnt really mean I want to.

Anybody here ever pick up a pair of the butlers? I was at the store in soho today and they had a few really cool pairs but none that fit me right.

we're the ones that make the butlers dude.

has anybody had any luck getting black apcs to fade? i've been living in my black PS since september and see MINIMAL fading, if any at all. just a very subtle fade where my wallet sits. would a soak get things moving quicker? i'm getting impatient. 4 months of wearing them all day, every day and nothing to show for it...

has anybody had any luck getting black apcs to fade? i've been living in my black PS since september and see MINIMAL fading, if any at all. just a very subtle fade where my wallet sits. would a soak get things moving quicker? i'm getting impatient. 4 months of wearing them all day, every day and nothing to show for it...

black denim tends to fade a bit slower than your typical indigo shit...even my friends black mij diors are fading slow too