A.P.C.

jeepster

I'm looking for some sizing device, as I don't know of anywhere in Toronto where I can try APCs on (any advice on that matter would be appreciated too).

I've been rocking a pair of Capital E York Low Skinny's in a 32 for almost everyday of the last year. They were my first big denim purchase, and at the time I was largely uninformed, but they've definitely sold me on the raw denim culture.

I'm looking to pick up some APCs, and I'm think I want to go for a pair of New Cures in a 30, maybe 29.

Can anyone give me any suggestions as to how that would fit in comparison to my Capital E's?

I'm looking for some sizing device, as I don't know of anywhere in Toronto where I can try APCs on (any advice on that matter would be appreciated too).

I've been rocking a pair of Capital E York Low Skinny's in a 32 for almost everyday of the last year. They were my first big denim purchase, and at the time I was largely uninformed, but they've definitely sold me on the raw denim culture.

I'm looking to pick up some APCs, and I'm think I want to go for a pair of New Cures in a 30, maybe 29.

Can anyone give me any suggestions as to how that would fit in comparison to my Capital E's?

i own both these jeans, and i can tell you, the raw denim of the capital e's aren't really raw, wait until you get your hands on apc's, which are available in toronto, you should check your super city! or the super jet set section

the new cure is definitely closer to the york, though the cure is definitely a little bit straighter. stretching is similar.

I sized down 2 in New Cures . I've been wearing them around the house for a bout a week , and the waist is pretty comfortbale..

BUT

The calfs are toooo tight, before i wear these outside i need to stretch out the calves ... any suggestions ?

word, I sized down 3 with my new cures and everything fits great but my calfs are a little tight.

Guest on-display
do apc come in fakes? i went to this store and they have it tad cheaper and said its directly from factories. but she did say its the real deal. however, the tag doesnt say new standards as shown in some NS online. pls help. tq

also. where are APC made in?

Not sure how legit your source is so I can't answer that question. It may be fake because quite frankly there can be fakes made of anything these days.

Apc denim is made in macau.

Not sure how legit your source is so I can't answer that question. It may be fake because quite frankly there can be fakes made of anything these days.

Apc denim is made in macau.

where does it say that in the jeans? the word macau isn't anywhere on my jeans. My black label says... rue madame paris. and i got mine at the melrose APC