A.P.C.

jeepster

I went to the store and tried on all different cuts of the jeans and honestly, the sales person told me that the rescues and NS were too baggy on me. I am a female and I have curves, and I like showing them. I've been getting really good comments from people about the fit.

But what really matters is that I like the jeans cause I paid for them. Whats the point of using this forum if you guys can't even recognize me as a female and thats just pathetic.

I went to the store and tried on all different cuts of the jeans and honestly, the sales person told me that the rescues and NS were too baggy on me. I am a female and I have curves, and I like showing them. I've been getting really good comments from people about the fit.

But what really matters is that I like the jeans cause I paid for them. Whats the point of using this forum if you guys can't even recognize me as a female and thats just pathetic.

you have to realize 99.9% of the people on this forum are guys, its easy to just look at any post with the context of how a guy would want to look without thinking twice. and if you dont want constructive criticism, dont post your pictures. I dont think anybody was being mean or anything, they are just saying there may be more flattering cuts for you.

you're honestly going to take the advice of a sales person? Notch this experience as a failed one and learn from it? Just because he/she told you that rescues and NS were baggy doesn't mean you go find the tightest jeans to counter that problem. And I wasn't trying to be mean, some people here like fagdad and sigma are just dimwits and need clarification on some things

you're honestly going to take the advice of a sales person? Notch this experience as a failed one and learn from it? Just because he/she told you that rescues and NS were baggy doesn't mean you go find the tightest jeans to counter that problem. And I wasn't trying to be mean, some people here like fagdad and sigma are just dimwits and need clarification on some things

fag is a derogatory term against gays... you should not use it so open..

you are intolerant and homophobic... and u cannot have the mind to different a man and a woman. how can you hope to have the winning life? you will die in bed with someone u thought is a woman and but it is a man, and your punishment is that he pees in your butt.

fag is a derogatory term against gays... you should not use it so open..

you are intolerant and homophobic... and u cannot have the mind to different a man and a woman. how can you hope to have the winning life? you will die in bed with someone u thought is a woman and but it is a man, and your punishment is that he pees in your butt.

you hit the nail on the buzzard

Of course I know that a sales person will do anything in their power to sell a product. However,the rescues and ns were honestly, too baggy plus im very short. The NC was the best fit for me. I could imagine what feeback I would've gotten if I got the rescues or NS.

Of course I know that a sales person will do anything in their power to sell a product. However,the rescues and ns were honestly, too baggy plus im very short. The NC was the best fit for me. I could imagine what feeback I would've gotten if I got the rescues or NS.

you would have gotten good feedback

as oppose to negative feedback, that you are getting now

but do not regret getting the NC because we all have to learn our way. we are all here to learn the life

Oh they know that you're female, that much is obvious. The reason, however, why a gayman (ie gaydad), does not want to ACKNOWLEDGE you as a woman might be because he's jealous that you were born as what he could only wish to be born as.

Nevermind his fucking atrocious grammar.

I am curious how many 6 foot or taller people are wearing 29 waist NS as they don't have an inseam longer than 34 and I find the 34 barely works for me. In fact, it doesn't feel like my other 34 inseam pants. They don't really bunch up at all at the bottom where they meet the shoe like I see in some photographs. When I sit down or squat to tie my shoes my socks will be exposed.

I'm wondering if the fit is too short or if I'm just not used to jeans with such a taper and narrow opening that doesn't really fit around the tops of my shoes. Besides the inseam, I am very happy with the fit in the seat and thigh and will be seeking other jeans that have a similar seat/thigh fit.

Apologies for the poor lighting.

ns01fw8.th.jpg

Leg opening collage: ns03do4.th.jpgthpix.gif

I appreciate feedback on the fit.

Yeah i'm 6ft and wear 29waits NS, but i don't really have the same issue. you might just have longer legs than i do.

apcNS003.jpg

apcNS005.jpg

apcNS008.jpg

I am curious how many 6 foot or taller people are wearing 29 waist NS as they don't have an inseam longer than 34 and I find the 34 barely works for me. In fact, it doesn't feel like my other 34 inseam pants. They don't really bunch up at all at the bottom where they meet the shoe like I see in some photographs. When I sit down or squat to tie my shoes my socks will be exposed.

I'm wondering if the fit is too short or if I'm just not used to jeans with such a taper and narrow opening that doesn't really fit around the tops of my shoes. Besides the inseam, I am very happy with the fit in the seat and thigh and will be seeking other jeans that have a similar seat/thigh fit.

Apologies for the poor lighting.

ns01fw8.th.jpg

Leg opening collage: ns03do4.th.jpgthpix.gif

I appreciate feedback on the fit.

I am almost 6'3" and I wore a 29 in APC Hipsters. I wore them as they are meant to be, and they fit fine. I do not like the massive stacked look. Not the greatest example but here they are after 1 year with 1 wash and 1 soak.

DSC_0018.jpg

I;ve had my NS for about 2 months now. But I rarely wear it, say 1 month, more or less. (not really counting). size 29.

anyways, pictures :

33yq7ma.jpg

rsxyll.jpg

95mtfk.jpg

i was thinking of getting another pair of NS in size 28, because these bag a lot for me and have stretched wayy too much.. or maybe should i settle for NC ? if it matters, i'm 5'7" and about 133lbs. if i get the NS in size 28, im gonna give my bf the 29.

I;ve had my NS for about 2 months now. But I rarely wear it, say 1 month, more or less. (not really counting). size 29.

anyways, pictures :

33yq7ma.jpg

rsxyll.jpg

95mtfk.jpg

i was thinking of getting another pair of NS in size 28, because these bag a lot for me and have stretched wayy too much.. or maybe should i settle for NC ? if it matters, i'm 5'7" and about 133lbs. if i get the NS in size 28, im gonna give my bf the 29.

I think you should try to sag them man. Your ass looks all droopy and saggy so just pull those jeans down some. The fit isnt too bad except its hiked high up and looks uncomfortable.

You should get NC's in 27 or smaller because the NS are going to stretch out a lot again. Not that the NC aren't but they will fit a woman's body type better. I wear a 27 in NS and they are loose on me. I also weigh 10lbs more than you too.

sigma. you are seriously the most dimwitted moron i've encountered on sufu. Once again, poteto is a GIRL. You can neg rep me again for correctly differentiating between the female and male body forms.

i can understand chivalry during social circumstance but how do u be the white knight for another guy on the internet? do you wish he magically invert the penis for you and appear to your doorstep? please dont have such a nasty thought it is perverse and anticipate disgust