minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

I haven't calc'd FJ's stuff yet but it seems like they make you pay quite a lot of money just to use the bidding service (placing a bid)?

Is that refundable if you lose/want to back out?

you place a deposit greater or equal to what you want to bid. if you don't win the auction, then simply withdraw the deposit. no cost whatsoever.

I've heard the stan smith's that were just re-released are different in the UK (better quality) than the ones in the U.S. can anyone confirm? Also if so does anyone in the states have a suggestion for getting the europe ones?

I haven't calc'd FJ's stuff yet but it seems like they make you pay quite a lot of money just to use the bidding service (placing a bid)?

Is that refundable if you lose/want to back out?

more specifically, they charge a flat 200yen per item commission fee. your deposit has to cover the amount you want to bid, plus 200yen. after you've won the item, you authorize a payment to fj using either your deposit or through paypal/cc, which will be the item price + commission + 5% fee for using paypal/cc. that's "charge 1" as they call it.

if you want your deposit back, use the "adjust / release" option on the menu. it's automated so you get a paypal refund immediately.

wrong threak

Edited by Vaudevilly

Does prada ready to wear only sell in prada flagship store ?

cant find like any info or price on items from ready to wear for mens

Who knows anything about Rick Owens, Dior, or Julius jackets?

I can get my hands on a few of them, but i have no idea what they're worth.

Pics here

http://imgur.com/a/C3Ajt

So my question is the following, I am trying to find a nice pair of minimalist sneakers that are well made.  So the first company that is on most people's minds is of course, Common Projects.  This leads to my question.  I have been researching how common projects fit, and my research has showed me they vary from shoe to shoe, and as a whole, run long and narrow.  I am a size 13 in almost every brand, however my feet are flat which makes my feet wide, especially in the mid sole.  Will size 46 common projects most likely fit (the shoe I am considering are the BBall highs).   

So my question is the following, I am trying to find a nice pair of minimalist sneakers that are well made.  So the first company that is on most people's minds is of course, Common Projects.  This leads to my question.  I have been researching how common projects fit, and my research has showed me they vary from shoe to shoe, and as a whole, run long and narrow.  I am a size 13 in almost every brand, however my feet are flat which makes my feet wide, especially in the mid sole.  Will size 46 common projects most likely fit (the shoe I am considering are the BBall highs).   

You'll be a 45 or 46, if your feet are truly wide then you'll be a 46.  

Best thing to do though, try them on in person.  If you can't, order them from a store that does free returns (like Ssense in Canada.)   CP are long and thin, and most people don't know their feet as well as they think they do.

I'm looking for a black and white varsity jacket similar to the old TOJ model:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/113734-toj-varsity-blackwhite-48/

Any recommendations? Thank sufu!

http://www.mkistore.co.uk/product_details.php?range=Men_outerwear&product=970

This fits the bill pretty much but you'll have to wait for a restock

Just got restocked @ hypebeast http://store.hypebeast.com/brands/mki-black/blackwhite-classic-varsity-jacket

Recommendations for a pair of black leather or suede chelsea boots under $200?

And a pair of slim formal trousers in black also in that range

Edited by Lowk

anyone know if the rick f/w14 combat boots in the low profile sole will come in black?

anyone know if the rick f/w14 combat boots in the low profile sole will come in black?

almost definitely. what's on the webstore now is just the first release of the pre-collection.

anyone have experience w/ MKI biker jackets? I'm looking for a biker jacket that isn't too expensive and was wondering about their quality.

anybody know what spiewak jackets fit like? tts?

Also... anyone know where to find this Monitaly quilt jacket?

image-111.jpg

Hey guys, I have been checking out a brand called Filling pieces, and I dig their style for a spring/summer shoe, and they say they run big, and I have wide feet, so they might actually even be comfortable.  So I am wanting to hear all feedback about this brand, hope you guys can help. Thanks!

I would whack this in the questions thread also.

Can anyone recommend long thin boot laces? Something to accommodate 6-7 holes.  Been having a hard time finding ones that aren't short. IE something alone these lines.

rocombats006.jpg

Edited by Kale Kohai

have u visited your local cobbler?  They might have what you're looking for.

i'd go w the free og's

still want dem atmos 5.0 premiums frm back den D,:

anyone have experience w/ MKI biker jackets? I'm looking for a biker jacket that isn't too expensive and was wondering about their quality.

I'm interested too if anyone knows about quality/fit

tziv.png

i was wondering if anyone could help me to identify the sweater worn by the middle female? 

No idea whether this is the right place but I hope someone may help

nvm its all good.

Edited by overdoz