small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

So my question is the following, I am trying to find a nice pair of minimalist sneakers that are well made.  So the first company that is on most people's minds is of course, Common Projects.  This leads to my question.  I have been researching how common projects fit, and my research has showed me they vary from shoe to shoe, and as a whole, run long and narrow.  I am a size 13 in almost every brand, however my feet are flat which makes my feet wide, especially in the mid sole.  Will size 46 common projects most likely fit (the shoe I am considering are the BBall highs).   

You'll be a 45 or 46, if your feet are truly wide then you'll be a 46.  

Best thing to do though, try them on in person.  If you can't, order them from a store that does free returns (like Ssense in Canada.)   CP are long and thin, and most people don't know their feet as well as they think they do.

I'm looking for a black and white varsity jacket similar to the old TOJ model:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/113734-toj-varsity-blackwhite-48/

Any recommendations? Thank sufu!

http://www.mkistore.co.uk/product_details.php?range=Men_outerwear&product=970

This fits the bill pretty much but you'll have to wait for a restock

Just got restocked @ hypebeast http://store.hypebeast.com/brands/mki-black/blackwhite-classic-varsity-jacket

Hey guys, I have been checking out a brand called Filling pieces, and I dig their style for a spring/summer shoe, and they say they run big, and I have wide feet, so they might actually even be comfortable.  So I am wanting to hear all feedback about this brand, hope you guys can help. Thanks!

Can anyone recommend long thin boot laces? Something to accommodate 6-7 holes.  Been having a hard time finding ones that aren't short. IE something alone these lines.

rocombats006.jpg

Edited by Kale Kohai

tziv.png

i was wondering if anyone could help me to identify the sweater worn by the middle female? 

No idea whether this is the right place but I hope someone may help

How do vans slip-ons fit I'm usually an 8.5 in old skools and eras would I take the same in slip-ons or size down?

i am a  43 and went tts with my boots, and they fit great. also, when i spoke with the ppl at ln-cc, i specifically brought it up after reading what bill mentioned in the yang-li thread, and they still recommended going tts. that being said, if your problem is that you're between sizes, i am not too sure :( sorry

sorry, i am a 43 in Ann but went w/ a 9 / 42 UK .. so many sizes. 

Edited by joeyod007

silly question but this has to do with home insurance.

Our clothes and shoe closet has been gradually growing over the years with designer and outdoor stuff . Now i heard that when my stuff would get stolen I needed proof  and appraisal..

As I haven't kept any receipts after a year or so I was wondering : how did the home owners have that done??

Take pics??

I asked him the same thing

He told me take pics and get things appraised by a approved person.. I asked him how do I find anyone with enough knowledge to appraise a 2005 Rick Owens dress and a  OG nike air mariah..

the insurance company gets back to me but I thought I ask here..

I asked him the same thing

He told me take pics and get things appraised by a approved person.. I asked him how do I find anyone with enough knowledge to appraise a 2005 Rick Owens dress and a  OG nike air mariah..

the insurance company gets back to me but I thought I ask here..

Like, are you talking about getting reimbursement for jawnz if they get stolen (with renter's insurance)?

Appraisal price is basically based on the current market price of a specific product

For example, your supreme foams' market price may be 1000 dollars but foams are 250 retail, perhaps <200 if it's on sale. The insurance agent will basically use the cheapest price she can find for the specific model you lost. 

If you lose an RO intarsia, you'll just get reimbursed for the current's seasons retail, whatever that might be. 

Basically, insurance disregards the rarity of your product.