small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Can anyone recommend a good non-backpack bag that'd double for a kind of Americana/Streetwear fit? Something that'd go well with a Visvim kind of look since their bags tend to be in their own category of look for the most part, to my eyes.

Hey all, just landed in San Francisco and I'd like to find some stores that sell their merchandise, since it fits me really well.  Anyone know any stockists in San Francisco?  I've tried emailing and calling Nice Collective, but they don't seem to want to answer or respond to my emails.  Thanks!

Adam

That can be done just by using a neutral /seethrough restorer..

That darkens the dyed suede up a notch but you tend to lose a bit of the nap on the suede.

If you want it darker try  it again..

Careful with the stripe and sides as the restorer can leave spots..

Masking tape should do the trick but remove it quickly as the glue leaves residu as wel

About to pull the trigger on a beautiful Individual Sentiments jacket, but I've never owned a piece by them before, so I'm not entirely sure about the sizing.  The indi. sents jacket is a size 4, and I'm a 2-3 in Undercover, 3 in Yohji, 2 in Vis, 2 in Julius, would it fit?

Please help.

Is it possible to darken the suede on this?

OYtOiEz.jpg

Want to get them looking similar to this slp boots

saintlaurentringboots.jpg

you can darken them with those booth protector sprays, they darken the suede up once dried -- but more akin to a 'wet' look.

fiebing's suede dye comes in a variety of colors. the beige dye is similar in color to the slp.

why designer stores dont cary Prada runaway clothing ? and only accessories/shoes, are prada runaway only avaible via flagship stores ?

If you really know what you want and, by any luck, you aren't a size 44, you can try Holts (I mean ask the SA to look if TO or VAN has ordered what you want).

Purchased a replica SLP studded derby around 35 days ago via fashiondiving on ebay. Was told it would take about 3-4 weeks to make which was fine by me cuz that's how long it took for them to ship my SLP rider. 

I've tried to contact the dude through eBay for the past week and no response. I sent the man like 5 messages asking for a status update. I just opened up a paypal case and emailed studhomme@hotmail directly so hopefully I get some sort of answer. I'm having a hard time believing they would scam me since they're pretty legit. I think the lack of response is related to their recent site changes but you never know.

Anyone got a clue what's going on with our fav copycat retailer?

Have a wedding coming up that calls for a tuxedo. Are there any options for higher-end rentals (lol) or should I just bite the bullet and buy one new?

Anyone have experience buying second hand off the market and then tailoring?

Do I just say fuck it and come in jordan socks/sandals + jordan shorts + foot locker white tee? I want to be comfortable since it will be a long event but i think there might be congressmen there. Please advise

Edited by albinolove

Aside from Fear of God and Damir Doma, is there anything else with a similar aesthetic to Rick that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?