minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

pop_14453_Charleville-Cnvs-Derb_Black_3.jpg

where to cop some derbys like this, black suede upper and contrast sole.

These are rachel comeys, but cost $350, looking for a slightly cheaper alternative as I'm probably just going to wear them to uni quite often.

Or perhaps where I can find those cheaper.

95sfax.jpg

what shoe is this?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=15615602&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=01

how does the sizing on these ll bean bluchers run? I wear a 10.5 in vans authentics and 9.5 in chuck taylors. I am thinking of either getting the bluchers in a 10 or 9.5. Thanks

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/11575?parentCategory=502763&feat=502763-tn&cat4=502761

137102_165_41?wid=330&hei=295

I wear a 10.5 in Vans Authentics and a 10 in LL Bean Bluchers.

However I wear a 10 in CT's as well, so take that for what it's worth.

Minimalist furniture better quality than Ikea, less quality than all the really money brands?

Or any good furniture store in NYC?

where 2 kop belstaff cloak or something similar???

belstafcloak.jpg

What other sites are there in the US similar to designertribes other than gilt?

light colored jeans, similar to ervell, but skinnier (like the old joey nerve), you know like classic levis in skinhead wash but skinny.

and/or skinny jeans in a classic stonewashed blue, a real blue not navy.

acnes and apcs aren't tight enough..

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if you could all offers some opinions on how you hang your clothes. What fabrics do/dont you hang from hangers??

Wool/Cashmere/Cotton....etc

Is it better to hang pants/jeans or leave them folded???

Very much appreciated

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if you could all offers some opinions on how you hang your clothes. What fabrics do/dont you hang from hangers??

Wool/Cashmere/Cotton....etc

Is it better to hang pants/jeans or leave them folded???

Very much appreciated

Don't hang your wool/cashmere sweaters or similar things or else they will stretch out. Basically all delicate things should be folded neatly and stored in like a drawer I think.

Typically, I will hang only collared shirts, jackets, and slacks.

Everything else like T-shirts can be folded.

I hang my jeans on some metal hooks by the belt loops. It would be weird to fold or hang my stinking denimz on hangers.

On the topic of hangers: get the proper ones for suits, jackets, pants (duh)

Some one where to robokop these?

puma-top.jpg

X-post from a panicked member!

Has anyone ever had a package impounded by US customs? I purchased a (quite) expensive item from a member from Sweden, who shipped it using posten.se and marked it as a gift. He sent it Monday and I have been faithfully tracking it daily. Today, on the tracking page...the dreaded "Abroad. Impounded by customs" appeared.

I have asked him to contact the shipping company in the AM and I myself will attempt to contact US Customs on Monday.

Anyone with similar experience?

Any advice?

Did you recover your package or was it seized for good?

X-post from a panicked member!

Has anyone ever had a package impounded by US customs? I purchased a (quite) expensive item from a member from Sweden, who shipped it using posten.se and marked it as a gift. He sent it Monday and I have been faithfully tracking it daily. Today, on the tracking page...the dreaded "Abroad. Impounded by customs" appeared.

I have asked him to contact the shipping company in the AM and I myself will attempt to contact US Customs on Monday.

Anyone with similar experience?

Any advice?

Did you recover your package or was it seized for good?

same thing happened to me.... I bought jeans from a sufu member in canada and they were taken by customs... i was really pissed and tried calling and emailing and didnt get any responses. they eventually just showed up at my door about 3 weeks late.

sorry man. im pretty sure that youlll get the stuff, youll just have to wait it out.

Thanks for the reply. I received a few messages relating the same. I'll just have to cross my fingers and hopes that it works out.

same thing happened to me.... I bought jeans from a sufu member in canada and they were taken by customs... i was really pissed and tried calling and emailing and didnt get any responses. they eventually just showed up at my door about 3 weeks late.

sorry man. im pretty sure that youlll get the stuff, youll just have to wait it out.

where can I buy these in a size 10?

SPER-MZ15_V4.jpg[/img]

or these

sperry-top-sider-pony-hair-chukka-420.jpg

stockists for this DD silent bag? Also any other online stockists for Silent gear other than forward and oki-ni?

silent-2-ferti.jpg

where can I buy these in a size 10?

SPER-MZ15_V4.jpg[/img]

or these

sperry-top-sider-pony-hair-chukka-420.jpg

google "sperry chukka" it takes 5 seconds.

ndc, timberland, and band of outsiders also have some similar stuff

google "sperry chukka" it takes 5 seconds.

ndc, timberland, and band of outsiders also have some similar stuff

yeah I know what they are. I just can't find any places online that still carry them.