small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Does ndg outerwear size normally?

i have a coat from f/w 08 that fits pretty slim in the chest and arms, armholes also seem kinda high ( i am kinda short though, but it is a size small sooo) i would try on first if you have the chance, if not size up unless you are a slim guy

edit: i bought mine TTS

Looking for peoples input who live near a H&M.

I need a cheap (read affordable) cotton suit and H&M seems to fit the bill because J. Crew is sold out of Ludlow suits. I see an ebay seller which seems to be doing a proxy service is selling some suits for $189.00. See the link here

I'm wondering if anyone knows how much of a price increase this is from what they sell for in stores?

Also, has anyone tried on these suits? I'm a true 36 145lbs but I have a semi muscular build, not sure if I should go with a 38.

Anyone know if the small company 3:33 Footwear fits true to size? Thinking about buying the Hugh slip on as a beater to replace old ones.

But they are only carrying half a size bigger than my true size, was wondering if they fit small/slim.

Based in LA, if anyone cared to try them on and drop some knowledge

can someone ID this backpack for me, or tell me where I can find a similar style? I saw them all over japan when I was there a couple weeks ago but I couldn't figure out what brand made them.

Not just a North Face Purple Label?

nanamica-the-north-face-purple-label-day-bags-31.jpg

anyone know how the brooks brothers black fleece line sizing works?

would a BB0 correspond to a 44?

BB1 to 46?

on a side note, yesterday i was studying on the E train and when i looked up i saw thom browne wearing a seersucker suit sitting opposite from me looking at me. we stared at each other for a few seconds and i guess he was waiting for me to recognize him so i said "are you thom browne" in a really dumb way and he said something nice about me being studious and then i went back to studying. he got off at 57th street. friendly guy

this has nothing to do with my sudden urge to buy from black fleece

i think biggest size is around 45-46 (?)

they fit a bit like cp's. they have a cushy sole but little or no foam lining... so you can generally size down a size safely. i generally wear a 9 in non-fashion brands and consistently wear a 41 (8) in raf sneakers.

however as the sizes go up i'm not sure what happens to the last

anyone know how the brooks brothers black fleece line sizing works?

would a BB0 correspond to a 44?

BB1 to 46?

on a side note, yesterday i was studying on the E train and when i looked up i saw thom browne wearing a seersucker suit sitting opposite from me looking at me. we stared at each other for a few seconds and i guess he was waiting for me to recognize him so i said "are you thom browne" in a really dumb way and he said something nice about me being studious and then i went back to studying. he got off at 57th street. friendly guy

this has nothing to do with my sudden urge to buy from black fleece

based on your n(n) jean size, i am pretty sure you are most like a BB0.

BB0 in my experience, has generally been in between 44/46

somehow its varied slightly in different seasons and different pieces.

oxford shirts fit horribly this past season, baggier than the extra-slims, and have short sleeve length for most normal people (except thom who is a short dude)

so the general size for BB0 shirt is really like a 15/31

a sz 0 blazer i tried on fit okay though.

brooks brothers also has a MTM service for the black fleece stuff (i think thats what the SA told me, unless they meant something else)... i say give them a call and ask. OTR is hit-or-miss...

i'm pretty sure you're skinnier than me, and i sometimes consider myself to be a skinny fuck... i think you're best going with thom browne.. the thom browne sz 0 is more up your alley

Whats the biggest size on Raf sneakers, and how do the Velcro low joints fit?

Have got the lows and they fit a bit bigger than cp achilles in the same size.

Do uniqlo button down oxfords shrink when you put them in the wash? received one as a gift and trying to work out if i should wait to return it for a smaller size.

can someone recommend a mid to small size tote that won't break the bank? i prefer a longer-than-it-is-wide rectangular shape, like this marni joint:

45135344OC_ma2.png

Vampyrvargfesten, internet king, i'm speaking to you specifically

would also like to hear recs.