small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

put them in the washing machine or just leave them outside for a while.

any recommendations for black sneakers with gum soles? Price is whatever, sort of classic styled stuff with a plain sole would be nice. i want the margiela ones but there's none in my size and I don't think I want any that much. Just some nikes or adidas or something would be fine as long as the branding isn't too harsh.

Guest umhaha84

Anyone own a pair of Acne Snake Jeans?

I think I wanna order a pair, how's the sizing? (run small/big TTS?)

actual waist meansurement would be f'ing awesome

any recommendations for black sneakers with gum soles? Price is whatever, sort of classic styled stuff with a plain sole would be nice. i want the margiela ones but there's none in my size and I don't think I want any that much. Just some nikes or adidas or something would be fine as long as the branding isn't too harsh.

i second this notion. fiending for the mmm's too, but alas, none in my size.

i'd prefer to avoid sports brands. still seeking quality.

put them in the washing machine or just leave them outside for a while.

maybe these?

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/13000/s/adidas-originals-by-originals-campus-80/category/4/

Any recommendations for a good all around walking pair of sneakers with a lot of padding?

Bought some Nike Blazers Hi's but feeling the Auto Flights, but neither seem to have the insole cushioning like the Air Max 90s or older Flights (Lite), Jordans etc.

Any ideas??

if i wear a US 10 in vans authentics, what would i be in red wing 8131 classics? no one in my city sells them so i can't try them on. i'm guessing size down to a 9 but am unsure. thanks in advance for any help.

9.5 if you don't have narrow feet. I have pretty wide feet and traditionally wear a 10.5 in vans and got a 10D in the redwings (no wide size concept). They fit perfectly.

if i wear a US 10 in vans authentics, what would i be in red wing 8131 classics? no one in my city sells them so i can't try them on. i'm guessing size down to a 9 but am unsure. thanks in advance for any help.

43705_1.jpg

I wear a 9.5 in vans, and I had to size down to an 8 lol( in that same exact boot) after trying them on they were still a little loose for my taste, the leather even stretches a little more. They look skinny and small at first, but after you work them in they'll grow

43705_1.jpg

for redwing 875, i just buy the same size as i would chucks. :)

Is there anywhere I can buy a blank black CYC hoodie? I like their Reigning Champ line but I'd like it even better without any insignia.

I'd also like to know this, but I feel like its been answered before.

The closest things I've got are two blank supreme crewnecks from CYC