small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Anyone know any brands that sell slim fitting Stretch V-Necks?

Shirts that are like 98% Cotton 4% spandex seem to have a sorts of stiffness to them that compliment some people very well. Are zara vnecks like these?

That's going to be a tough shirt composition to find.......

On a serious note, h&m does stretch vnecks. Like $8

Anyone know how the sizing is on True White Vans Sk8 His? I heard they run weird. I wear an 8.5 in chucks.. what should I do with these?

Probably a size 9. Chucks are a half size bigger than normal. I wear a size 11.5 in chucks and a size 12 in most Vans. If you're still not sure, check for the sizing in centimeters and compare those. Or, you could just go try a pair of Sk8 Hi's on at some store.

Do H&M Vnecks fit close to AA?

No, H&M v-neck fit real weird, esspecially those stretch one's (real wide and short). Last week I saw that they also have almost identical t-shirts as the AA deep v-necks now. The best fitting v-neck shirts for me, are those from Calvin Klein.

No, H&M v-neck fit real weird, esspecially those stretch one's (real wide and short). Last week I saw that they also have almost identical t-shirts as the AA deep v-necks now. The best fitting v-neck shirts for me, are those from Calvin Klein.

Ahh okay thanks so much. Theres a Calcin Klein outlet arround me, I'll go search there.

Just picked up another supreme new era but I bought a size 7 3/4 when I'm more along the lines of something in between 3/8's and a 1/2. I've read the instructions for shrinking it slightly on the new era site, and have been told also to dip the back half in hot water, pull out and leave to dry etc.

My question is, has anyone done this and how much can I expect it to shrink? will it shrink enough or am I better off getting a refund? thanks in advance, sorry for the anal question

Shades of greige quality is pretty shitty. The fit is generally not as good as you think as well. I have two tshirts from there because the neck was looser (between u and crew neck) and they were on sale. I haven't seen many good fits from people who bought the stuff either and i've only heard negative things about quality. On the other hand, it's not very expensive, so if the styling is worth it to you, as in you can't find it elsewhere, you may as well go for it. Context stuff generally runs out before sales time, especially decent looking cheap things.

Sorry about my bad posts, I'm going to read more before posting..I'm not really use to forums.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=CCB84C9BA8E9975BB53F4E2938E2BAA2.app11-node8?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&id=13720362&parentid=M_APP_HOODIESTRACK&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=154&navAction=poppushpush&color=01

I'm looking for it in a medium used or new. I've looked all over the place, checked zappos, and called several store. All of them either don't have any or have xsmall/xlarge. Would be very grateful for help.

YMC doesn't list the stockists on their site anymore; does anyone know where they're sold in New York, apart from Odin, Steven Allen, and Oak ? I'm trying to find this season's narrow belt and I don't really want to order it sight unseen.

I'm looking for it in a medium used or new. I've looked all over the place, checked zappos, and called several store. All of them either don't have any or have xsmall/xlarge. Would be very grateful for help.

Have you tried calling Adidas stores?

YMC doesn't list the stockists on their site anymore; does anyone know where they're sold in New York, apart from Odin, Steven Allen, and Oak ? I'm trying to find this season's narrow belt and I don't really want to order it sight unseen.

odin new york

Shades of Greige shirt from Context clothing with roll up sleeves. Anyone know where I can get a shirt with a similar style and a slim fit, for a reasonable price? I know its a pretty standard western shirt but I like the simplicity of the design and the roll up sleeve. They are out of smalls.

navy_check_roll_up_short_sleeve.jpg

odin new york

Really ? You saw it there ?

I was there three days ago and the guy said he didn't think they were going to.

Another where to buy question from me:

I really want to find these Moma boots that this fuk.uk poster bought but yoox is out. They're these boots but in black leather (the link is brown suede)

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/MOMA/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/441132893N/areaid/35/sts/searchResult/tp/8816

I'm having trouble finding other moma stockists but really want to find these:

2000963014238877299_rs.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated