small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i am in search of navy suede low cut shoes with white soles

like these mr hare shoes, but with a more rounded toe

extra kudos for creeper style wedge sole

thanks, any help appreciated

i found a bunch that fit your description.

they b united arrows x trickers for the upcoming fall (i think). I only saw the samples.

i presume that you only buy jawnz over the internets so they'll be pretty hard to get a hold of.

i've got a recent jacket riders in size 2 and i'd say it fits 46.

back to it - when they label something size medium, it's the same as their size 2?

i was once told that the ones with the S, M, L labeling is for overseas

all the U stuff sold in the Japland is labeled 1,2, 3, and so on

anyone have any cool shots of people with a timbuk2 messenger? I've never really been interested in that style of messenger bag but I saw this short-haired blonde girl with a sun dress (super cute) wearing one at a show and it just looked really awesome. Plus I just got a bike and might find it pretty handy.

Idk, how do people feel about them? I know SidneyLo shoots for them but I haven't heard much else about them on this forum.

It's not cool.

No.

I'm sure they are great bags but they are far from sufu approved.

no shit. maybe a medium is closer to a 3, then. fuck.

the general consensus

1 = slim 44 = XS

2 = slim 46 = S

3 = slim 48 = M

4 = slim 50 = L

i don't know whether 1 corresponds to S or not

you really have to be manorexic to rock a size 1.

U's cut is really weird. shoulders and thighs are cut super slim. they are sort of intended for girly looking men.

where did you find it?

Any brand suggestions for really slim fitting BDs that are affordable? H&M is a pretty good fit on me but could be a tad slimmer in the chest/torso. Never tried on a BoO but based on the measurements I think they would be a nice fit as well. Looking to pick up some nice oxfords and maybe a few other shirts in the sub-$70 range. Thanks in advance.

Any brand suggestions for really slim fitting BDs that are affordable? H&M is a pretty good fit on me but could be a tad slimmer in the chest/torso. Never tried on a BoO but based on the measurements I think they would be a nice fit as well. Looking to pick up some nice oxfords and maybe a few other shirts in the sub-$70 range. Thanks in advance.

i think you just answered your own question.

you can't really find decent shirts under 70 (especially ones that are meant to be worn tucked out). your best bet (sadly) is j. crew or other mall brands

margiela, raf, jil, boo, thom browne, brooks brothers, dior...

i think every major fashion house in existence produces a white shirt

can some dear sweet lovely person please help me find either vanishing elephant figlers or recommend a similar looking boot? clean combat is the idea

58889_1.jpg

ok, well what brand shirts should i be looking at in that price range??

Your options are pretty unlimited for that kind of money. You could try Jil Sander, Raf Simons, Dries Van Noten, Lanvin, Marni, etc. Almost all major house brands will put out what's usually an off-runway version of the stark white button-down shirt. Try before you buy, if you can. Some shirts just aren't meant to be both dress and casual.

margiela, raf, jil, boo, thom browne, brooks brothers, dior...

i think every major fashion house in existence produces a white shirt

can some dear sweet lovely person please help me find either vanishing elephant figlers or recommend a similar looking boot? clean combat is the idea

58889_1.jpg

Been looking for those as well and then always disappear at the gilt sale BEFORE the sale begins, wtf