small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Does anyone know the smallest size common projects are available in. I want to get some for a women who has super tiny feet. Like 23.5 Japanese or 37-38 in ceepees..

Or even better anyone know who stocks them for girls?

iirc I have seen them in a 38 somewhere before heavily reduced.. Anyone?

how do raf button up shirts fit? im usually between a 36 and a 38 so i dont know which to pick..

the recent ones runs big, imo.

a size 46 was too big for me. I don't even know if a size 44 would be good. I remember some other guys on here bought and returned or sold some shirts from fw08 and ss09 because they run really big.

Looking for some straight yet loose fitting chinos. Nothing baggy, but nothing tight fitting. I ordered a pair of Ransom Chinos and they are on there way however I have read that they were pretty slim fitting so I will probably end up returning them. Any other recommendations?

RTEmagicC_cheapmonday_chino.jpg.jpg

A fit like these.

And dose anyone own these Ransoms? Tell me exactly how they fit and your waist and length?

picture-2.png?w=392&h=414

where can i get a decent looking down vest for < $100?

I just bought the one from +J for $70. Comes in black (almost seems like a super dark blue, like jet black) or a really light khaki color. Price seems pretty high compared to the Uniqlo version of the down vest but I put the +J on and it was super comfy.

Its also not as poofy as most down vests which I like a lot.

Edit: FYI I don't think Uniqlo is stocking their version of the down vest anymore (I looked while at the +J opening). I've heard good things about the KM x Uniqlo down vest as well. I spent the last week shopping through all of NYC, and I didn't find a down vest even close to the +J. They all turned out too ugly or expensive.