small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

For Denim people.

Will I lose indigo with warm soak?

the temperature affects shrinking more so than indigo retention. you'll lose more color the more abrasion is involved in the wash process and the temp has little to nothing to do with this, I believe. correct me if i'm wrong, but that's my understanding and has always played out in my experience.

Looking for companies that sell grey crewneck hoodies that look like this:

17-08-2009_YMC_CrewGrey_Large.jpg

I like this ymc one but i wish it wasnt contrasted colors.

harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-20080320101218658_640w.jpg

Yes i just posted a picture of harry potter, id like a slimmer fit thoug

Any help is appreciated

i just bought myself a patrik ervell chambray off gilt but the tag says dry clean only. i dont see how that's practical for something 100% cotton but i was wondering if i could hand wash it? should i worry about shrinkage? cant be dry cleaning with every wear (taking stretch into account)

Are The North Face jackets (IE: this) worth the cash? I don't have the money for Canada Goose and I probably could find something like this pre owned on ebay for maybe 150-180 bucks. It's very cold where I live and I'm finding my other jackets to just not make the cut.

Guest umhaha84

^I wrote email to store asking for a measurements, but ahven't received the reply yet.

thanks, I ordered & received white oxford in small, but it's tighter than my other small BoOs guess i'm gonna get it exchanged.

I just got some CP Training Boots that fit my length great.

But they're really snug on the width - I like my shoes narrow but these feel a little uncomfortable right off the bat.

How much are these going to break in?