small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

GYI0058265342_xxlarge.jpg

Specifically what do you call these kind of shoes?

Whenever I type oxfords I find shoes with a bit more of a blunt tip.

I'm looking for a slim lace up dress shoe with a pointed toe but not too pointed.

Anyone know cheap-o brands which may have what I'm looking for?

Just need to wear em once in a while.

Not sure if this has been answered for you yet, but I believe the style you are looking for is "derbies", a 3 hole more pointed shoe

hlderby1.jpg

I am sure some brands are more pointed then others. And as mentioned before "Swear" and "Schmoove" shoes tend to have a few derbies in their lines always

I'm having the hardest time finding a pair of the perfect fitting jeans. I want skinny jeans but not ultra skinny. Petit standards are too tapered, New standards are cut too full, new cure's are just all kinds of weird...so APC is out.

I want something with a 7 inch hem, and so far the only thing that seems it would fit are a pair of geller denim or KMW rockers, neither of which I can find. any suggestions? Oh and Uniqlo T-000s are good, but I have to size up one to have them fit really well and then the waist just gets too big plus I want something with better quality.