small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

^nope but they look pretty awesome.

can someone measure the length (back top collar to bottom) of their uniqlo flannels for me? i'm after the lengths for a small and medium.

also with rick owen l/s and tanks, whats the best size for a 36US body? are their different lengths? i see some that are very long and some that are shorter?

Anyone know where I can buy a very thick wool hat suitable for possibly some sagging in the back but most likely roll-over sailor style?

EDIT: Must be suitable for winter wear

DOUBLE EDIT: Can I order Uniqlo via email or do I have to trek it up to the store in NYC?

stupid question but i have to ask before i pay proxy and international shipping fees.

since the uniqlos NY is sold out of the +J jackets im ordering from the UK site. are the jackets sized differently between the two countries?

i need about a 21 in chest and Ive been told by one person that a medium jacket would work but then ive also been told a large is what i need too.

any advice?

Does anyone have any experience with Uniqlo's XS size? I'm looking at the chart and it's left blank. I'm about a 35' chest around, 5'7ish, slim. Would I like not be able to button this up?

http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/outerwear/380968-beige-single-breasted-trench-coat

the hems at the bottom of my untucked button-ups curl up after a day in the office. is this normal or the result of a bad hem job? both of my shirts that i have taken to 2 different tailors do this, one of which who used to work for ralph lauren back in the day (i know - this may not mean anything at all). WHAT IS THE DEAL?

How are you supposed to order from Uniqlo? I've emailed them multiple times and left two voicemails with my name and a phone number, and I've only received a copy + paste email response back.

Apparently, one must proxy.

Is there any way to get a small blood stain out of a white cotton sweater after its gone to the cleaners?

It says it has to be hand washed in a net bag with a mild detergent or dry cleaned and NO BLEACH.

They couldnt get the whole stain out so Im considering either bleaching it or dying it...anyone on top of their laundry game got some advice?