small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Can anyone steer me in the right direction for some skinny black wool trousers which I could wear with a black blazer? They have to be wool.

I've tried lad musician, but they've only got cotton at the moment, and it'd look pretty off with a wool blazer.

I tried uniqlo too, in the hopes of just getting some cheapo and getting them tailored, but I have to call in, and I'm not in the US so.. :(.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction for some skinny black wool trousers which I could wear with a black blazer? They have to be wool.

I've tried lad musician, but they've only got cotton at the moment, and it'd look pretty off with a wool blazer.

I tried uniqlo too, in the hopes of just getting some cheapo and getting them tailored, but I have to call in, and I'm not in the US so.. :(.

im looking for the same thing as well

so i hav a 09 f/w prorsum trench and on the collar is this..attachment? When i bought it it was connected by a thread at the tip to the collar, but now that thread has broken and its kinda loose and floppy, Wat is this part for? and should i go get it re attached? (the thread was awfully flimsy) maybe its supposed to b cut?

dsc3028f.jpg

This is driving me nuts... a couple months ago i found someone on ebay who was regularly selling key/wallet-rein hooks similar to this flathead one:

7cf8fe0b09639506b91463d92b269581.image.160x213.jpg

for around $15-20. And now I can NOT find it. Anyone know who the seller is?

whats the sizing like for grenson?

i consider myself a 41 (easiest reference for a shoe is im a 41 in cps)

do i size up/down? looking at archie brogue

Not sure what size I am in CPs, but I'm a US9 in converse and a UK8 in Grenson (Kent).

Uniqlo Heattech tees and L/S

Anyone know how the material is? Fit? Results of washing/dry?

Anything like AA shirts? Thanks for info

http://www.uniqlo.com/jp/global/L3/us/men.html

i think its made out of almost athletic wear stuff in terms of smoothness and stretchyness (think underarmor) the fit is pretty slim since its supposed to b worn as thermals, and ive washed mine a bunch of times without any noticeable morphing.