Poll: Is it too hot for raw denim?

mizanation

Is it too hot for raw denim?  

279 members have voted

1. 1. Is it too hot for raw denim?

• Yes, time for shorts.
    • I wear lightweight denim when it gets this hot.
    • Hell NO!!! I'm a hardcore denim junkie! Raw denim all year round!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when you have a name like Digital Denim you are not allowed to wear shorts...jeans only! I haven't been able to wear jeans for the past week...it's been fucking 95F. Luckily I had a quick denim fix today...it was nice and cool with a little bit of drizzle.

haha as a former californian, i'd have to say that you guys are spoiled by perfect weather. in north texas, it's considered cool if the thermostat dips under 97. my friends in san diego bitch and moan everytime the temp is north of 85. i'm still in jeans though... you get used to it. dry heat really isn't that bad, its the humidity that kills you. my hat goes off to the guys in singapore/malaysia/philipines who are rocking raw denim. those are the true denim addicts.

It's gonna get into the triple digits here in NY!!!

But I still saw some people wearing jeans.

Don't think it was in the 12-13 oz range, though.

Am rocking Levi 527 today myself.

im from texas and shit its not even that hot

only like 90-100

its a weak summer

i sitll wear raws.

Dry heat? If not, then you're insane. It's 100 here right now, plus the humidity... shit kills me. I hate the heat. Like someone in this thread already said, fall weather is the best.

• 10 months later...
Also in edmonton it was 10 degrees celcius like 3 days ago I was wearing my iron hearts... so yeah not too hot hear.

And long johns... the underwear, not the Nudies. (More than a few Edmonton folks on here huh?)

Put me in such a foul mood I almost got in a fist fight with my brother. But instead I cooled out with 4hrs of Carnivale.