Poll: Is it too hot for raw denim?

mizanation

Is it too hot for raw denim?  

279 members have voted

1. 1. Is it too hot for raw denim?

• Yes, time for shorts.
    • I wear lightweight denim when it gets this hot.
    • Hell NO!!! I'm a hardcore denim junkie! Raw denim all year round!

This poll is closed to new votes

hehe, uk is pretty hot at the mo, I dont know what makes a difference more, colour or fit, I find looser jeans cooler, but I think well faded ones dont transmit as much heat.

APC NS's are pretty hot for me tho, perhaps andywhall white rakers whould be good.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh. it's 100 degrees in new york city. i'm about to throw in the towel. gonna have to go with some crappy gap cargo shorts.

yeah, as awesome looking and fitting your new pbjs are, they're probably one of the worst things you can wear in this humidity and being constantly surrounded by sheer number of people. tomorrow's supposed to be even hotter.

The heat and humidity has been hitting full force down in the DC region as well. I was sweating my ass off wearing just a white t and shorts. Jeans are supposed to be worn for comfort, which they definitely aren't when it gets this hot. Fuck the fades.

don't give up hope. I in NYC and it's hooot. I've been wearing my pbj's for several days now. Besides going to work/daily grind I also went hiking in them, picnic, park, long walks in the neighborhood...

can't wait til fall.

Walked out my house in some fresh soaked still wet samurai's this morning, black shirt, black shoes, black hat, and got myself a hot cup a coffee before taking three tains to work...it's all mental for me...just stay hydrated.

::at the starbucks:: "One tall hot coffee for me and one venti cup of icewater for my pants please."

has been, 37, in some parts of the uk recently, car thermometer read 38, thats hot.

Still drove to the studio, lined with carpet and warm insulating felt and strummed away in my new standards in the heat, ( and stenchy humidity, created by the band before, ugh ).

has been, 37, in some parts of the uk recently, car thermometer read 38, thats hot.

Still drove to the studio, lined with carpet and warm insulating felt and strummed away in my new standards in the heat, ( and stenchy humidity, created by the band before, ugh ).

a little bit of humidity never stopped no music. :love:

I saw some moshers/metalheads/thrashheads/whatever you call them, wearing their full near goth gear in Brighton. That being said, they spent all their time in the shade.

oh my god i have been wearing raw denim all summer. Im trying to get to sept 2nd until the first wash but i dont know if im gonna make it. I have been skating in my apc's a lot and i wear then anyways everyday but those things are straight up nasty as hell......might have to make it five months instead of six....we will see