Poll: Is it too hot for raw denim?

mizanation

Is it too hot for raw denim?  

279 members have voted

1. 1. Is it too hot for raw denim?

• Yes, time for shorts.
    • I wear lightweight denim when it gets this hot.
    • Hell NO!!! I'm a hardcore denim junkie! Raw denim all year round!

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't really notice much difference between shorts and jeans- hot's hot. It was mid 90's with 90+% humidity here today. I guess I've gotten used to it in 35 years. I don't even have AC in the car. Except for the "window units"...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in Belfast today , it's pissing down..... time for another walk in my raw 101zs .

Last week it was sweltering (Belfast term for very hot !!!) A game of football in the sun helpS wear the raw denim just as good as the rain in my opinion .

+1

i can't deal with blazing heat and high humidity in jeans

in dc it's usually too hot for anything but shorts in the summer, although i often do jeans at night

and i'm all for breaking them in hard, but i find if you repeatedly soak them with sweat they tend to get shapeless real quick

also, it's fucking gross

plongin, where you at?

Weather has been crazy wierd here in VA. Up and down temps thankfully I work inside therefore get to wear my jeans almost 7 days a week. But when it starts getting into the upper 90's with high humidity, no one like sweaty nuts, shorts will come out.

Hello old thread, how are you doing today?

It's not that hot in NY. Yesterday was unseasonably cool, wore a denim jacket and my Lees, and I was still cold. Next week maybe it'll be too hot for raw. There's this one guy on my 7 train that wears his raw everyday I've seen him, though. I will waver at times, but I'll see him soldiering on and I will wish I had stayed true.

it was hot as balls the past few weeksup here in PA, but we've been under 80 since the weekend..

and yes, we had hailstorms on monday.

I highly recommend running to your car from the train when it's hailing

great fades on the pbjs.

i only get to wear shorts on the weekends (due to work), so i'm on the lookout for some "summer" and/or lighterweight denims...and the xx-006 is looking might fine so far

man... i cut some old 517s into shorts last weekend when it hit 98 degrees. under 95 and its jeans tho.

Sounds like ur used to the hot weather...

I am trying to stay tough and wear my Sams when it's 90....sometimes I feel like crying and wishing I'd never started wearing dry denim, where every day counts...

Glad I have two pairs of denim shorts - preparing for the really hot days..