Poll: Is it too hot for raw denim?

mizanation

Is it too hot for raw denim?  

279 members have voted

1. 1. Is it too hot for raw denim?

• Yes, time for shorts.
    • I wear lightweight denim when it gets this hot.
    • Hell NO!!! I'm a hardcore denim junkie! Raw denim all year round!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffvyain

because raw, at least in our community, usually results in heavier, thicker denim than say your average pair of express jeans

Yeah, I did vote #3, I wear jeans year round. I'm in Los Angeles and the temperature never hits any sort of extremes.

I'm sure there are a number of 11 and 12oz raw and one wash jeans around. Probably perfect for the weather.

The normal weather around here for the summer is 80s - 90s with humidity so no way I'm wearing jeans unless it's in the night.

let's what i'm saying, not to mention it's triple out here and, it's not healthy for your balls, shit i want kids still and lots of them.....

and i'm gonna teach them to wear raw jeans, so thru the process of growing up, i'll collect all the jeans they wear, and have my own denim archive....ha ha ha ha ha, the next thing is find my self a GF willing to bear like 12 kids

Yes. Since moving to the South, when it's in the upper 20s or low 30s (85+ for the Americans) and humid as all fuck, jeans are just plain uncomfortable. Cotton snopants are the way forward in summer.

actually hot humid weather is the peeeerfect time to break in raw denim, sure it smells more but the creases will come in darker once u do your 1st wash. The humidity in the air will place those creases for you each time u wear it. Your creases will come out dark. It will also give you some crazy honeycombes. dont miss out this summer wear your raws & one wash. By winter you will have the best lookin ish around.