Levi's 501 Shrink to Fit (STF)

SLEEZY

My old, hardly worn STF's are most likely going to become my "work" jeans for a while...Had to dig them out of my closet at home in Michigan but damn if these aren't one of my all time favorite fits (sized down one that is) although clearly too tight in the waist for me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've wanted to add some grey denim to my wardrobe for a while, and being a full time student again means it's a bit more difficult to spend $200+ on denim, so STFs seemed like the logical choice.

Don't mind the poor pictures and mirror warp.

Pre-soak

5116452010_864cb12efc_z.jpg

Post-soak, still damp

5115848427_50b90ac972_z.jpg

After a couple days of normal wear they're taking shape.

5115848327_252858d166_z.jpg

I was looking at the Gray ones for a hot minute as I was walking out of the Levis store, but they didn't have my inseam. Maybe when I go back. The contrast on the stitching really bothered me. The back pockets have gold stitching while the rest of the jean has white...

The contrast on the stitching really bothered me. The back pockets have gold stitching while the rest of the jean has white...

It bothers me too. I'm thinking of removing the pocket stitched and painting the outline black.

nice fit, Synthetic <3. be sure to post evo pics when start showing some wear.

do they make size 28 in any STF colors besides indigo, black and knight? I only ever see size 30 when I look.

Thanks. Mine are 29x32. The only 28s I saw at my Levis store were indigo.

I have a pair of the gray STF too. I love the color.

How are they fading? I'm quite interested in seeing a nicely worn in pair.

Well I bought my 1st pair, problem is, I normally wear 32x34's, And I bought them in 34x34. Usually I wear the cuffs of the legs up, but now I cant, and Im not liking the look. Chances are, I may buy another pair, but in 34x36. Ill post pics later tonight of the currents.

I'm still unsure as to what "Knight" color is. Is it just a super dark indigo? because i sort-of don't like how the regular 501stfs turn neutral blue after the first shrink/wash/soak.

IF KNIGHT IS DARKDARKDARK BLUE....... instakop